Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry.

Dirty bigots that are just as bigoted as their scummy brothers from govan.

That better?

Yes, thank you.

Although i'm not sure who i should be bigoting against, if you could help that would be great.

Yes, thank you.

Although i'm not sure who i should be bigoting against, if you could help that would be great.

Obviously everyone else.

You can't pick and choose, it's all or nothing.

:1eye

You still struggling with your upbringing?

I will admit that it's not your fault. Your a victim of circumstance, your peer group ( if you can call them that ) influenced you so much that freewill was no longer an option.

You were destined to be a ( catholic) bigot. If only the sky fairy in the sky could have helped you - you call him god. I call him Thommo.

Anyway, once you and sevco go the better. Armageddon has been a blast and if you went tit's up it would be even better.

I absolutely love it when the media drums up support for these headcases. Keane managing Celtic could be one of the only things funnier than Keane playing for Celtic. People will reminisce about Lennon like he was Jock Stein himself after a couple of months of this.

I absolutely love it when the media drums up support for these headcases. Keane managing Celtic could be one of the only things funnier than Keane playing for Celtic. People will reminisce about Lennon like he was Jock Stein himself after a couple of months of this.

The Clyde debacle aside Keane was actually pretty decent for Celtic.

it will be interesting to see if, reptrospectively, people realise how good Lennon actually was at Celtic.

it will be interesting to see if, reptrospectively, people realise how good Lennon actually was at Celtic.

You'd first have to get people to admit that Strachan was far, far better than Martin O'Neill. Good luck with that.

Tommy Walsh, 62, of Newlands, Glasgow, said "I don't think he has spent enough time at Celtic or in management to take on such a task."

What is this obsession all about?! It's not just Celtic, far from it, but this frustrates f**k out me.

You'd first have to get people to admit that Strachan was far, far better than Martin O'Neill. Good luck with that.

As I said earlier you can't really compare either. O'Neill took over a team that got humped by 20 odd points in the league the previous season, won us our first treble since the days of Stein, took us into the Champions League for the first time, and reached a European final again for the first time since the days of Stein.

As I said earlier you can't really compare either. O'Neill took over a team that got humped by 20 odd points in the league the previous season, won us our first treble since the days of Stein, took us into the Champions League for the first time, and reached a European final again for the first time since the days of Stein.

its interesting , oneills budget probably had a huge say in his success . another interesting angle is was smiths 2nd stint at ibrox arguably more succesfull than his first stint regarding the huge differences in financial circumstances and what he acheived?

It matters not a jot who the anti-hunns are managed by.

Anti-hunns think oh no, diddy's think yeahhhhh.

In reality, my dog could win the title for them.

Scottish football is really all about the other teams, Shellik are the elephants in the room. No one wants to acknowledge them but they won't/can't go away.

Does the truth hurt?

Both cheeks of the arse can't except that they're the bit players of Scottish football.

It will sink in eventually.

I'm sorry.

Dirty bigots that are just as bigoted as their scummy brothers from govan.

That better?

You still struggling with your upbringing?

I will admit that it's not your fault. Your a victim of circumstance, your peer group ( if you can call them that ) influenced you so much that freewill was no longer an option.

You were destined to be a ( catholic) bigot. If only the sky fairy in the sky could have helped you - you call him god. I call him Thommo.

Anyway, once you and sevco go the better. Armageddon has been a blast and if you went tit's up it would be even better.

^^^^^

Has a lot to say about a team that he doesn't want to acknowledge. :rolleyes:

What if Keane wins more than Lennon :o

That actually wouldn't be that difficult. Celtic fans would still tell us Lennon was a better manager though.

Unless Keane improves on Lennon's champions league showings, either by going a round further ( :lol: ) or doing ti twice, he wouldn't be.

Archived