Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

but if the Glasgow club don't make the group stages of the Champions League - and their squad isn't best equipped to negotiate the hurdles of the pre-qualifying lottery

Whit?!!

Their squad is more than good enough to deal with the likes of KR Reykjavik and Malmo in the qualifiers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the second one in my lifetime. Hardly a policy.

a suppose , at least somebody is helping out those poor opressed catholics.

just breaks my heart to think that there is some poor , skillfull proddy managers not being given the oppurtunity based on their religoun....

;)

if only because the SPL couldn't realistically satisfy his competitive nature.

A season on and Doncaster's rebranding has really worked a treat. Well worth the money.

Massive bullet dodged by Celtic there. Combative and with a seriously questionable managerial track record you have to say that Keane would only have been good for the media.

If Celtic really want to be progressive, they should hire someone like McDermott who has left Leeds and is clearly the thinking man's suggestion.

och lighten up ffs it was a joke

That shite really isn't a joke, you know. As with the other cheek's ethos, it gives the impression of a society stuck in the 17th century. Thankfully the majority of Scots want nothing to do with either.

a suppose , at least somebody is helping out those poor opressed catholics.

just breaks my heart to think that there is some poor , skillfull proddy managers not being given the oppurtunity based on their religoun....

;)

ally ?

no i said skillfull

And poor. Not with his contract he's not.

I don't think Steve Clarke would be a bad appointment at all.

I think he'd be very good - hard to turn your nose up at someone with big club experince. I'd be suprised if he didn;t consider Celtic a bit beneath him

Archived