Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keane turned down Celtic to be assistant at Villa?

:lol:

Is this another "exclusive" from you?

You were wrong about him coming to Celtic. I'm not sure if I can trust your "scoops" anymore. ^_^

Why would Martin be fed up? He's got absolutely nothing to do for nigh on a year now.

Sorry, I meant i wonder if Martin and/or the FIA are fed up with all the shite surrounding Keane and Keane has been told to do one.

The question mark at the end of my sentence shows that I'm asking, you know, a question.

You seem to have problems with basic reading.

In a await your next "scoop" with baited breath and hope it isn't quite the failure of your last "scoop". :lol:

It's being reported that he has resigned from the ITV role and is in talks to take the Villa assistant role alongside the Irish assistant role.

What a kick in the nads for Celtic. Is the pay that bad? Or does Keane want nothing to do with the sectarian nonsense he'd surely see if he became the Celtic gaffer? Either way it shows that Celtic are not the team they once were and will have to appoint a 3rd or 4th choice manager just as they do with purchasing players now.

It's being reported that he has resigned from the ITV role and is in talks to take the Villa assistant role alongside the Irish assistant role.

What a kick in the nads for Celtic. Is the pay that bad? Or does Keane want nothing to do with the sectarian nonsense he'd surely see if he became the Celtic gaffer? Either way it shows that Celtic are not the team they once were and will have to appoint a 3rd or 4th choice manager just as they do with purchasing players now.

Or maybe he wants to keep his job with Ireland?

Or maybe he was told he was to chuck the Ireland job and knocked it back on the basis of that?

Far too sensible, none of the trolls on here will stand for such a sensible suggestion, have a word with yourself ffs..!!

Yeh, this news is a big kick in the nads for Celtic. :lol:

Or perhaps a bullet dodged (excuse the pun).

I can honestly say I was relieved when I heard Keane was officially ruling himself out of the biggest job in Scotland.

Publicity, roll-up, roll-up, get yer season tickets here! Type news. This coming season for the board it's virtually all about increasing ST sales. Talks with high profile figures etc. I'd rather they think more long-term and get a manager who's capable of bringing through a squad of youths and building on that.

The following season (if Sevco survive and get promoted) ST's should sell themselves anyway. The focus should shift, and funds made available to bolster a young squad for Europe.

Your fans buy season tickets based on another team being in the league?

:huh:

some of them undoubtedly do nearly as bad as the utter weapons who only buy CL tickets

Scum, sub-human scum.

Archived