East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

If anything to go by u need to get rid of committee etc as it all sounded great at start of season etc listening to them all at the Belters but hamish caused all his problems they are all too old school a credit them for getting club debt free but was too many dodgy loose ends all the best to them but the guys putting money into the club and building the club need to look at whole picture all best to them as tranent WAS A great club to be at!

You dinny sound bitter at all pal

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you barred from your own forum or what ? Why are you writing about Glerothes on the South forum.?

Maybe getting some practice in for next season Cammy ..................................think they will end up in the North division myself but my geography is terrible.

Bawbag is gone MotG......chased out the door (resigned as he likes to call it) no-one liked him and no-one cares anymore.........there's a new management team in place now who I believe will take the club forward and we have all moved on..........time for you to do the same.

Maybe getting some practice in for next season Cammy ..................................think they will end up in the North division myself but my geography is terrible.

Bawbag is gone MotG......chased out the door (resigned as he likes to call it) no-one liked him and no-one cares anymore.........there's a new management team in place now who I believe will take the club forward and we have all moved on..........time for you to do the same.

Think it's time for everyone to move on and get back talking about goings on the pitch.

Bored to tears with the forum now!

Billy,

I never realised the Glens were in such a lowly position, you could be right, but then again, I think they would shuffle it around so that maybe Lochore would come in to the South or someone else. Are Ballingry classed as one of the relegated teams ,then.?

Billy,

I never realised the Glens were in such a lowly position, you could be right, but then again, I think they would shuffle it around so that maybe Lochore would come in to the South or someone else. Are Ballingry classed as one of the relegated teams ,then.?

If we come back next season we'll start again in the South Division. There will still have to be a third bottom v third top of Premier play-off and regardless of the outcome will leave the second tier one short.............common sense suggests there should now be a third top of South v third top of North play-off this season to fill that spot.

Crossgates Primrose 0 - 4 Lochgelly Albert
Dunbar United 0 - 1 West Calder United
Livingston United 2 - 0 Harthill Royal
Stoneyburn Juniors p - p Haddington Athletic
Tranent Juniors 2 - 2 Pumpherston Juniors
Whitburn Juniors 4 - 2 Rosyth

Tranent 2- pumpherston 2

Much improved pumphy team from earlier in the season and seem to have brought in a lot of young lads so fair play to them turning it around

Tranent after a few weeks looking like they were on the right track were poor today . Think it's now a case of seeing out the season and hoping the investment brings in better players

Honestly believe they've let players go this season that could have done a job with better players around them

Really hope they hold onto the boy finlayson for next year as he has so far been the bright spark in a dissapointing season

Archived