East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

bellend? You really have took a dislike to me haven't you, maybe you should reveal yourself and we can sort your problem out! I'm a nice lad really! But I'll predict you will fill yer boxers!

So has your boss pulled out of the deal with Tranent or what.?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So has your boss pulled out of the deal with Tranent or what.?

yes he's pulled out cammy! For reasons probs best no put on here but very good reasons I'd say.. Looks like Tranent will be down bottom end of table now for years to come, sad cause i think that was there chance to get back up the right end and do something but looks like it's gone!

yes he's pulled out cammy! For reasons probs best no put on here but very good reasons I'd say.. Looks like Tranent will be down bottom end of table now for years to come, sad cause i think that was there chance to get back up the right end and do something but looks like it's gone!

Well at least it's out in the open.

thats a pity as he sounded like a sound guy with good ideas and any help with junior football teams is well needed.

Just u be quiet bellend haha

fud of a man, just looked back at his posts and he's replied to me and mentioned my name many a times, he's got a weird obsession wi me i think!! You get to your bed son, you have a game Tomoz ;-)

I heard that the prospective money man at Tranent wanted to install his own manager, was told no, and walked away. No idea how accurate that is.

Anyway today;

Blackburn Utd 3 (Campbell 2, Luriskyj 1) Tranent 0

The pitch was actually in good condition and Blackburn went about their business efficiently and went in at the break two goals to the good and could have been more. Heavy snow came on midway through the half and the floodlights were turned on to combat the conditions. The snow eased at halftime and after the lines were cleared it was good to go second half, Blackburn got a third and the game was finished. Tranent very rarely threatened. Blackburn hit the bar in the last minute.

A good performance in the conditions and a big game next week away to Falkirk.

falkirk played well again today against a dunbar team who looked like they had a few boys missing from the team we played early in the season , dunbar came into it the second half but were killed off when they were just starting to get more of the ball, falkirk defo going to be up there if they keep playing the style of football they are doing now.

I heard that the prospective money man at Tranent wanted to install his own manager, was told no, and walked away. No idea how accurate that is.

Anyway today;

Blackburn Utd 3 (Campbell 2, Luriskyj 1) Tranent 0

The pitch was actually in good condition and Blackburn went about their business efficiently and went in at the break two goals to the good and could have been more. Heavy snow came on midway through the half and the floodlights were turned on to combat the conditions. The snow eased at halftime and after the lines were cleared it was good to go second half, Blackburn got a third and the game was finished. Tranent very rarely threatened. Blackburn hit the bar in the last minute.

A good performance in the conditions and a big game next week away to Falkirk.

:o

*FAINT*

somebody turned on the DEVIL'S ILLUMINATION at Grangemouth Stadium as well- they weren't really needed though but still, BLASPHEMY at a Juniors match!

post-12982-0-66069800-1420917092_thumb.j

Archived