East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

ross was on the bench when we played them and to be honest i was happy with that as when he came on at half time he was tranents best player , i asked him after the game why he didn't start and he just shrugged his shoulders, very good player and a good signing for dunbar.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Cammy I don't think transfer fees and wages in junior football should be discussed on a fans forum. I am very disappointed in us letting Ross go and frankly it leaves us in a bit of a mess. Our loss is certainly your gain because there is no doubting his ability. I just pray Finlayson doesn't follow him out the door, we need something to build from next season.

You are quite correct, and I apologize. Post removed.

ross was on the bench when we played them and to be honest i was happy with that as when he came on at half time he was tranents best player , i asked him after the game why he didn't start and he just shrugged his shoulders, very good player and a good signing for dunbar.

U make me sound rude haha. The reason why I was dropped was the managers decision. My reasons for leaving Tranent are purely footballing ones, I think I'd have been stupid to turn down Dunbar. I went up to tranent training tonight and thanked everyone and said goodbye. Can't wait to get started at Dunbar and hopefully get them back on the promotion trail.

U make me sound rude haha. The reason why I was dropped was the managers decision. My reasons for leaving Tranent are purely footballing ones, I think I'd have been stupid to turn down Dunbar. I went up to tranent training tonight and thanked everyone and said goodbye. Can't wait to get started at Dunbar and hopefully get them back on the promotion trail.

Could have put it off til next week I was want to wipe U out. Just need to take it out on gar now ????

heard its snowing in livingston the now , anybody involved with livvy on here and know if there is a pitch inspection tomorrow?

Don't know but I stay along the road from their park and at the moment snowing heavy and about half an inch of snow lying at the moment, would be surprised if game on as things stand.

Don't know but I stay along the road from their park and at the moment snowing heavy and about half an inch of snow lying at the moment, would be surprised if game on as things stand.

cheers fanatic, hopefully the sun comes out tomorrow

Archived