Heart of Midlothian 2014-

No there's not, but some criticism is valid and some is not. Hearts are the third biggest team in the Premiership and are sitting comfortably in third in the league. They are out both the cups, but so are the second biggest club in thePremiership. In addition they were playing last season in the Championship; anything more than a rebuilding season this year was a victory and they have exceeded that by miles.

Paying customers reserve the right to criticise, but there seems to be a group with wholly unrealistic expectations whose views in my opinion are invalid.

Probably an intentional troll however I'll bite anyway. Hearts are the 2nd biggest team in the Premiership this season. Easily.

I criticised Neilson after the 2 derbies, and rightly so. The team lacked any fight, and I think he made the wrong decisions before and during these games. His record in big games is questionable too. But it's always good to want more.

I think he's done an excellent job, and he wins most games that he's "expected" to. These clowns supporting the plane are apparently folk who were banned by the club for being complete bigots and looking for a way to vent their anger. Idiots :lol:

ICT took 53 points from their first 28 games last season and we have far better players than they had. I think this is a fairer comparison as our opponents are more or less of the same quality.

I mean that the teams we are playing against now are all of a very low standard as opposed to those teams that the managers you mentioned had to compete against.

Robbie is doing okay but we do seem to play within ourselves, we don't take risks, we are very conservative and patient in our approach to the game.

Some fans are a little frustrated and think we have more to give, want more excitement and want to attack!

I thought we weren't patient enough against Partick. It was rare to see either side stick five passes together, it was the opposite of the Inverness game

Just to put things into perspective, Neilson has taken 53 points from his first 28 top flight matches in charge of Hearts. No other non-Old Firm manager in the SP(F)L era can match that.

For the sake of comparison, McInnes took 51 points from his first 28 at Aberdeen, Calderwood got 45 at Aberdeen, Levein took 37 at Hearts, Laszlo got 48 and Paulo Sergio earned 41. Mowbray got 47 at Hibs (and 54 at Celtic).

ICT took 53 points from their first 28 games last season and we have far better players than they had. I think this is a fairer comparison as our opponents are more or less of the same quality.

I've emboldened a few words in craigkillie's post to highlight an important aspect that you seem to be missing.

Most of the reports from the States about him are pretty glowing, a lot of people seem surprised that he's ended up in Scotland and he's had a few caps in the last year. This seems like a really good signing on paper, although it's difficult to gauge the standard of the MLS relative to the Scottish Premiership.

This Kitchen guy looks promising. A reliable striker would be even better.

If not, the Bigot  brigade will be getting their plane ready again... Khitchen out... Anne Bhudge must go... Hhearts are not as good as Rangers...