Heart of Midlothian 2014-

We're now arithmetically certain of finishing in the top 4

Technically Motherwell could still catch us.

It would take us losing all our 6 remaining games 3-0 and Motherwell winning all their 5 remaining games 3-0

With all due respect to Lanarkshire's finest I'm quietly confident of European football next season

Good to see my prediction of us not finishing any lower than 3rd/4th has been confirmed, even though it's been a certainty since early in the season.

It will be amusing dragging up the diddy club fan shouts at the end of the season.

Massive thanks to Hearts for letting Keatings go.  :wub:

You don't surely think Reilly is as good as Keattings do you? Massive mistake letting him go - especially when Sow leaves in the summer.

Is that why he left Hamilton to join hearts previously then yeah?

All footballers are ambitious and want to play at the highest level possible but if he felt he was lied to by the manager of a certain club and isn't happy to sit on the bench then it shows the type of character he is to drop down a division again and prove himself at a different club to a different manager. Reilly seems happy enough sitting about on the bench and playing second fiddle which is is prerogative Keattings wasn't and long term wise I'm extremely confident he will have a better career that Reilly.

Probably would've played more that that donkey Juanma though.

Keatings. :lol:

Hibernian. :lol:

Edited by DC92

Except absolutely no one was bigging up Reilly, unlike the Hibs fans who came on here to gloat about signing one of our shitey cast-offs.

And I'd still much rather have Reilly. Nae luck. greggy.png

Absolutely. Reilly outscored Keatings last season and has only scored three fewer goals this season despite playing less in the league above. I'd also much rather have a striker who presses the ball, works hard and has a bit of pace and strength than a striker whose only discernible talent is scoring goals against plumbers - a talent he now appears to have lost.

greggy.png

Absolutely. Reilly outscored Keatings last season and has only scored three fewer goals this season despite playing less in the league above. I'd also much rather have a striker who presses the ball, works hard and has a bit of pace and strength than a striker whose only discernible talent is scoring goals against plumbers - a talent he now appears to have lost.

greggy.png

Fooling absolutely nobody. Talking up his record when he's scored 4 in 23 for you. Ooft.

Fooling absolutely nobody. Talking up his record when he's scored 4 in 23 for you. Ooft.

Reilly was quite clearly bought with a view to develop over time. If he doesn't cut it, he won't play or will be released.

Regardless of where the goals have come from, we've still scored far more goals than Hibs have in the pub league. Absolute jokers.

How many has the Banjo Kid managed? Must be double figures in that league, surely?

Reilly was quite clearly bought with a view to develop over time. If he doesn't cut it, he won't play or will be released.

Regardless of where the goals have come from, we've still scored far more goals than Hibs have in the pub league. Absolute jokers.

How many has the Banjo Kid managed? Must be double figures in that league, surely?

Oh dear.

Reilly - 4 goals in 9 starts in the Premiership

Keatings - 7 goals in 17 starts in the Championship

Ooft.

I'm not talking Reilly up, he's quite shit. Keatings is much worse, though. Reilly at least got the team playing higher up the pitch, got defences turning and forced errors from defenders when he was in the team, which led to some good performances, particularly against Celtic and Aberdeen around the turn of the year. Keatings would have been completely pointless this season, which is probably why he was released. Apologies if this upsets you, Fraser.

Anyway, I want the Hibees to tell us more about how Keatings would have filled the gap that Sow left and about how he'd get a game ahead of Juanma.