Heart of Midlothian 2014-

To be fair, I don't think there's much between Reilly and Keatings. Reilly puts a shift in every game, which is fair enough and generally speaking we play better with him in the team, but looks like he has no idea what to do with the ball at his feet. I'd like to see him do well, and have no doubt he'll progress, but I'd be surprised if he makes it at us.

Number of points off the top = 16

Number of points dropped against the bottom 4 = 17 (15 away from home)

I'm not saying we should be near the top this season or even that we should have done better with this squad, but that's one area where we need to improve next season. At least 8 of those points can be put down to red cards, so there's a start.

Number of points off the top = 16

Number of points dropped against the bottom 4 = 17 (15 away from home)

I'm not saying we should be near the top this season or even that we should have done better with this squad, but that's one area where we need to improve next season. At least 8 of those points can be put down to red cards, so there's a start.

Yup, I've said as much too. Very frustrating.