Heart of Midlothian 2014-

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Sums up my futile attempts of checking into this thread in the hope some actual decent chat has broken out.

Hibs most successful side in years and they are still in the maroon shadow. Minter.

St.Johnstone have always been in the shadows of their tayside rivals Dundee and Dundee United. I'd imagine you're like an adopted Wee brother to them who they acknowledge but don't take seriously at all.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Sums up my futile attempts of checking into this thread in the hope some actual decent chat has broken out.

A poster they call Tony Wonder
Felt his spirits, once high, slipping under
He wants decent chat
There's less chance of that
Than Lennon returning the thunder

Tbf Tony, when a decent chunk of posts on the 'Heart of Midlothian Season 2016/2017' thread are from dignitaries such as Bounce, Bambers and Scare the Bairns, decent chat is unlikely. :lol: 

I can't wait for their patter when we start our Europa campaign before them. 

Hamilton

Paterson    Ozturk    Rossi          Rherras

Walker      Kitchen        Djoum

King               Sammon        Nicholson

That would work for me (actually a bit gung ho maybe). Not sure whats happening with King and Nicholson tho. We could do with some midfielders/wingers.