Heart of Midlothian 2014-

As far as I can see people complaining about the style of football are generally getting annoyed at us keeping possession as opposed to playing Hoofball.

Personally I prefer to see us playing good football badly rather than bad football well because with the former there's more chance of improvement

That's a long winded way of saying you also think we are shite to watch. I assume you are not one of the football dinosaurs shouting for hoofball, like the vast majority of the support. 

I personally don't see us improving. Neilson is a negative coach with a controlled (some say dour) manner and we play like some manifestation of his character. We really need some creativity and pace, I don't see him changing now, this is a Neilson side - boring.

1 hour ago, woolf said:

On holiday the last few weeks,come back and see the Hibby's still here scrambling for relevance.Obsessed with the big team IMO.

It is either that or their Scottish Cup "wind-ups" are proving so successful that they feel the urge to come back for more. What relevance Hibs' cup win has to our forthcoming league season, I'm not sure.

It is either that or their Scottish Cup "wind-ups" are proving so successful that they feel the urge to come back for more. What relevance Hibs' cup win has to our forthcoming league season, I'm not sure.

Considering half your support want Neilson sacked because he bottled it at 2-0 up at home with 10 minutes to go against us before we went on to win the Scottish cup for the first time in over a century therefore giving us the greatest day in our history..then that's probably why it's relevant to this season, champ.

22 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Considering half your support want Neilson sacked because he bottled it at 2-0 up at home with 10 minutes to go against us before we went on to win the Scottish cup for the first time in over a century therefore giving us the greatest day in our history..then that's probably why it's relevant to this season, champ.

image.jpeg

55 minutes ago, 210516 said:

Congratulations Jambo's on joining the big boys in the next round of the Europa League. 

Very sporting of you Sir! Have a greenie

And congratulations to Leith's finest on being one of the plucky unseeded teams chancing their arm against the big boys in the next round of the Europa League. 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

2 hours ago, 210516 said:

Congratulations Jambo's on joining the big boys in the next round of the Europa League. 

One incontestable fact, we're out of your fucking league. ^_^ 

Genuinely got nothing against the Hibs c**ts dishing it out about Neilson, tbh. Short of him winning us the league (:lol:) or actually finding his testicles in order to get us through a few rounds in a cup competition to actually have a shot at another trophy, he will forever remain a gutless coward.

I seriously just can't wait until him, Levein and Budge f**k off. Likely finishing 2nd-4th on the park again this season doesn't escape the fact that it isn't mind numbing tedium 99% of the time. While Budge has saved the club and will leave a legacy I'm grateful for going forward, the complete sanitising and please hold hands mantra she comes out with on a near weekly basis just reinforces what a beige club we have become.

We need the right balance of mixing our current financial prudence with the "f**k every other c**t in this country" attitude we largely had under Romanov. If the former continues to instead be coupled with shitebaggery seeping through the club from top to bottom, then there's every chance we'll become just about everything we used to laugh at Hibs for.

Edited by Elixir