Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 08/02/2018 at 11:29, BawWatchin said:

“Clubs get compensated by the SFA if you play at a recognized venue, so that’s what we’re trying to do.” - Levein

Hearts are forever the compensation/benefit chasers. Like the unemployed bum who will never own the property they use. Zero dignity.

Presumably the facilities at Ainslie Park qualify Hibs U20s for the same payouts

That'll be why they rent the facilities there

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

they’ve shifted around a lot so I can surely be forgiven for not keeping track

You’re definitely forgiven by me.

Hibs are all over the place :rolleyes:

On 08/02/2018 at 13:25, BawWatchin said:

I would rather my club hand a ground specifically for themselves, rather than needing to share pitches with 10 year old laddies who paid their £2 entrance fee.

I never realized the last Edinburgh club to lift the Scottish Cup, the League Cup and who are currently above their rivals in the league had any association with a public training ground.

But i'm sure you must know better.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

:rolleyes:

Fair play to hibs for having their own facilities. That’s one thing they have over Hearts I suppose.

However if anybody has been to HTC, it’s not quite Carrington.

It’s basically a council leisure centre, a renovated barn with goalposts painted on the breeze block, a Shan 3g pitch and a grass pitch.

Be good if the club could get together with the SFA and announce our Cup final allocation now. Celtic are finished, Rangers are a joke club and I imagine we'll be sticking 5 or 6 past Aberdeen in the quarters or the semi, so it'll be probably be Morton in the final.  30k to us and 15k to them?

quitegood.png

32 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Be good if the club could get together with the SFA and announce our Cup final allocation now. Celtic are finished, Rangers are a joke club and I imagine we'll be sticking 5 or 6 past Aberdeen in the quarters or the semi, so it'll be probably be Morton in the final.  30k to us and 15k to them?

quitegood.png

DKvVc3dX0AA5-1m.jpg

Scott Wilson announced at full time that we were into the quarterfinals for the first Time since 2012

He didn’t mention that 2012 in turn was our first quarterfinal since Partick in 2006

The last time we got to a quarter final and didn’t win the Cup was Livingston in 2005 when we went on to lose the John Paul II memorial semifinal to Celtic

We haven’t lost a quarter final since Parkhead 2001 and Ibrox 2000

The last time we lost a quarter final with a home draw was 1985 vs Aberdeen a late Eric Black goal at Tynecastle earned Alex Ferguson’s side a replay at Pittodrie which they won. A 20 year old defender called Craig Levein played in the replay

We haven’t lost a quarter final at Tynecastle, on the day, since St Mirren in 1961

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Scott Wilson announced at full time that we were into the quarterfinals for the first Time since 2012

He didn’t mention that Partick in 2012 in turn was our first quarterfinal since 2006

The last time we got to a quarter final and didn’t win the Cup was Livingston in 2005 when we went on to lose the John Paul II memorial semifinal to Celtic

We haven’t lost a quarter final since Parkhead 2001 and Ibrox 2000

The last time we lost a quarter final with a home draw was 1985 vs Aberdeen a late Eric Black goal at Tynecastle earned Alex Ferguson’s side a replay at Pittodrie which they won. A 20 year old defender called Craig Levein played in the replay

We haven’t lost a quarter final at Tynecastle, on the day, since St Mirren in 1961

Partick was 2006. We played St Mirren in 2012.