Heart of Midlothian 2014-

14 minutes ago, thepundit said:

One of the pundits on Superscoreboard just said the fee was in the region of £450k. 

If that's true Hearts have crumbled.

Whatever comes after the highlighted section can be completely disregarded in all situations.

8 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

These "pundits" know as much about the fee as we do.

They know hee haw about anything. Amazes me that these charlatans have managed to carve out a career talking about football. And that people actually listen to them.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Hearts fans greetin like wee lassies tonight, the bites have been far, far too easy.

Its been fun chaps but I must f**k off for the time being, I start to get all upset when you all revert to Kickback type.

Nordberg.png.96858eae946f9f7b4067ef3f8d5f14c8.png

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

One of the pundits on Superscoreboard just said the fee was in the region of £450k. 

Crumbled like your former club did in 2012?

If I had to pick a number out of thin air I’d also go for something roughly midway between Hearts initial position and Rangers initial position as well

Depending on the audience I was addressing I’d then present this as Hearts having to drop their demands by 40% or Rangers being forced to raise their bid by 150%

4 hours ago, VanCityHibee said:

I remember him scoring a fucker of a  goal against you Hoofers last season.

Mind that? 

I just remember us bodying you out the Scottish Cup and leaving your hopes of second or third in bits.

36 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I just remember us bodying you out the Scottish Cup and leaving your hopes of second or third in bits.

Ah yes the entire highlight of your season :lol:

But back on topic you mean you dont remember Scott Allans wonderful strike in the " Natural Order"derby?

5 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

But back on topic you mean you dont remember Scott Allans wonderful strike in the " Natural Order"derby?

I'd completely forgotten about it. Actually very similar to Skacel's in the Scottish Cup final.

11 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Not really, tbh.