Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Burns looked good in pre-season and has played in a few games.   Good for us if he's playing regularly

51 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Good move for him, he will play week in week out for the shopping centre. 

Looks like a squad filler to me, really don't see him shifting Byrne and Pittman, in CM and we've plenty of wingers now. As well as Sibbald and Robinson who'd be regular starters. 

32 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looks like a squad filler to me, really don't see him shifting Byrne and Pittman, in CM and we've plenty of wingers now. As well as Sibbald and Robinson who'd be regular starters. 

Having watched Scott Robinson for years and Burns as a sub 3 times, I can confirm Burns is better

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Having watched Scott Robinson for years and Burns as a sub 3 times, I can confirm Burns is better

Not seen Burns so can only go on my opinion on Robinson, so I doubt you've seen Robinson playing for Livi, he's been superb for us. Scored against Celtic in our league opener. If Burns is better then great, have my doubts though.

Unless you've got some weird Frankenstein laboratory in beside the Almondvale laundry for human experimentation, Robinson is/was and forever shall be absolute dug meat ffs. :lol:

Spoiler

I will fully retract this if it turns out you have some weird Frankenstein laboratory in beside the Almondvale laundry for human experimentation

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Getting a laddie from the league leaders to the Tony Macaroni he should be given his own dressing room. Total step down. 

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Unless you've got some weird Frankenstein laboratory in beside the Almondvale laundry for human experimentation, Robinson is/was and forever shall be absolute dug meat ffs. :lol:

Hide contents

I will fully retract this if it turns out you have some weird Frankenstein laboratory in beside the Almondvale laundry for human experimentation

You know, I think we actually might. 

We've made a squad based off of young guys and guys who failed at other clubs :D Pittman came from the Juniors as well

38 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Wee Demi Mitchell back in the maroon. Whit a team we've got here, boys.

thf.png

34 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

IMG-20180828-WA0003.jpg.844baee172ed772e

I can only get so erect.

Dunne, Hughes, Bozanic, Djoum, Cochrane, McDonald, Morrison, Keena, and MacLean as oapshuns. knuckle.jpg

Berra to come back from injury around January with Vanecek joining as well. knuckle.jpg

You know, I think we actually might. 

We've made a squad based off of young guys and guys who failed at other clubs [emoji3] Pittman came from the Juniors as well

if their Frankenstein Lab can turn Robinson into a decent player Burns is going to be the next Paulo Maldini by the time we get him back