Heart of Midlothian 2014-

How many did you shift last season?

11,000 by mid July and 12,000 by the beginning of August., but I'm not sure of the total sold.

Edited by Mr. X

We sold 12,500 last season: http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4063

Really, we should be looking to hit 13,000 this year. After we won the cup and split the Old Firm in 2006 we capped it at 13,500 and had a further 8,000 on a waiting list. Crazy times. :lol:

With the bigger crowds in the Premiership we should average over 16,000.

I'm not the kind of bitter Hibs(.net) fan that can't compliment our rivals for shifting that many season tickets, I think that's a great effort.

I'd love it if we could somehow build towards that number over the next 3-5-7 years. It's a long shot but we've got to set ourselves targets instead of just scrapping by.

I'm not the kind of bitter Hibs(.net) fan that can't compliment our rivals for shifting that many season tickets, I think that's a great effort.

I'd love it if we could somehow build towards that number over the next 3-5-7 years. It's a long shot but we've got to set ourselves targets instead of just scrapping by.

Hibs averaged crowds of 12,500-14,500 under Mowbray. It's certainly more than doable.