Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Obviously we'll not see Baur in and around the first team, but I think we'll see H-M a few times this season.

Another body for CB isn't needed, I think. I'd rather we use our budget towards a full back for either side, two more strikers, and another option in midfield.

Yep, that's the centre of defence covered: Ozturk and Augustyn starting, with McGhee and Howlett-Mundle to cover. One of the u17 boys, Daniel Baur, is a CB as well - he looks like a #unit.

If you think he's a unit there's a boy called Kyle smith iirc who's similar height but built like the proverbial shithouse too. Both 16 I think.

Edited by Aylo vanal

Obviously we'll not see Baur in and around the first team, but I think we'll see H-M a few times this season.

Another body for CB isn't needed, I think. I'd rather we use our budget towards a full back for either side, two more strikers, and another option in midfield.

Possibly right, I just have a feeling we'll get one more in that can maybe cover full back as well and send either McGhee or Howlett-Mundle on loan.

Possibly right, I just have a feeling we'll get one more in that can maybe cover full back as well and send either McGhee or Howlett-Mundle on loan.

I would've agreed with you yesterday but having signed two CH I reckon McGhee will feature a lot and we will sign a right an left back.

How we all feeling about the new signings? I for one are very optimistic about the forthcoming season. Would take a top 6 finish!

We've replaced Wilson with this polish dude and signed a couple for the future but we really need this squad strengthened throughout if a top 6 finish is where our ambitions lie. Losing a few first team players over the summer diminishes the squad at the moment. Have total faith in Robbie and Craig however but would like to see us getting them in sooner rather than later.

When does pre-season start?

We've replaced Wilson with this polish dude and signed a couple for the future but we really need this squad strengthened throughout if a top 6 finish is where our ambitions lie. Losing a few first team players over the summer diminishes the squad at the moment. Have total faith in Robbie and Craig however but would like to see us getting them in sooner rather than later.

When does pre-season start?

Did it not start on Friday?