Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Let's have it right boys, who was engaging in the 3 or so minutes of pavement dancing with just the 1 blow landed?

It was Hibs teenagers getting Middle Aged hearts and rangers fans to run down Niddrie Streeet off the Royal Mile.

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/royal-mile-brawl-hibs-casuals-lured-thugs-to-trap-1-2985661

Tbf, in my experience. I'd always back a teenager against a middle aged man. So no shocks really

Fair enough, I was replying to the poster that suggested that Middle Aged Hibs casuals pick on teenagers when Hearts casuals have previous.

It's not even tit for tat, it's the usual

Trying to tar Hibs fans as the bad guys whilst hearts are whiter than white.

It was Hibs teenagers getting Middle Aged hearts and rangers fans to run down Niddrie Streeet off the Royal Mile.

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/royal-mile-brawl-hibs-casuals-lured-thugs-to-trap-1-2985661

Fair enough, if it was Hearts casuals then it's a pity all three sets couldn't get a leathering. But I was drinking in the Tron and there was a big group of boys all from the west in their and they were a bunch of morons. They left and when I left myself I was walking past Bella Italia and it seemed to be the same boys that had been in the Tron that were pavement dancing.

Feck all to with football anyway tbf, it was a pagger in town in June. Wish all these idiots would grow up and stop attaching themselves to clubs in the pretence they are fans.

Fair enough, I was replying to the poster that suggested that Middle Aged Hibs casuals pick on teenagers when Hearts casuals have previous.

It's not even tit for tat, it's the usual

Trying to tar Hibs fans as the bad guys whilst hearts are whiter than white.

No it's not. I have no time for the Hearts idiots. They are morons, as are all casuals.

I must say though, at no point did I say middle age Hibs casuals were picking on teenagers. Odd statement.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Newcastle are not a successful club and thus demonstrates that money does not equate to being successful, particularly if you're a team playing in the self proclaimed best league in the world.

But you carry on, Paulo.

Newcastle aren't a successful club. They are a big and wealthy club though, clearly.

Everton are simply a big, wealthy and successful club. Bizarre that anyone could think otherwise tbh.

No it's not. I have no time for the Hearts idiots. They are morons, as are all casuals.

I must say though, at no point did I say middle age Hibs casuals were picking on teenagers. Odd statement.

You said it would be easy for middle aged Hibs casuals to pick on Bairns and fan boys excluding the fact that muddled aged hearts boys have previous for fighting Hibs teens.

I agree about the fighting as a whole, bunch of complete fannies. It's just as sad them doing that as it is the cringe fest when either of the arsecheek come to Easter Road singing all the pathetic pish they do.

Newcastle aren't a successful club. They are a big and wealthy club though, clearly.

Everton are simply a big, wealthy and successful club. Bizarre that anyone could think otherwise tbh.

I find it quite bizarre that a hearts fan, who loves nothing more to gloat about Aberdeen living in the 80s calls Everton a successful English club because of past, former glories - ironically to Aberdeen fans themselves.

If you where to write down a list of successful English clubs i wouldn't include them on it. Should be a good game either way and I envy the abuse that will be given to the two weirdos who chose to play for Ireland.

You said it would be easy for middle aged Hibs casuals to pick on Bairns and fan boys excluding the fact that muddled aged hearts boys have previous for fighting Hibs teens.

I agree about the fighting as a whole, bunch of complete fannies. It's just as sad them doing that as it is the cringe fest when either of the arsecheek come to Easter Road singing all the pathetic pish they do.

No I never mate. Another poster made a comment about middle aged Hibs fans, you posted that video in retort and all I said was that it wasn't Hearts fans, which I've already conceded I was wrong on and why I thought so.

Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere so happy to wrap it up and call it quits.

I find it quite bizarre that a hearts fan, who loves nothing more to gloat about Aberdeen living in the 80s calls Everton a successful English club because of past, former glories - ironically to Aberdeen fans themselves.

If you where to write down a list of successful English clubs i wouldn't include them on it. Should be a good game either way and I envy the abuse that will be given to the two weirdos who chose to play for Ireland.

There's nothing bizarre about it at all. :huh:

Everton are a successful English club. Aberdeen are a successful Scottish club.

Strange comment.

No I never mate. Another poster made a comment about middle aged Hibs fans, you posted that video in retort and all I said was that it wasn't Hearts fans, which I've already conceded I was wrong on and why I thought so.

Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere so happy to wrap it up and call it quits.

Sorry if it wasn't you and I agree :)

There's nothing bizarre about it at all. :huh:

Everton are a successful English club. Aberdeen are a successful Scottish club.

Strange comment.

Yet when it's brought up about Aberdeen being a more successful club hearts fans accuse Aberdeen of living in the 80s?

Yet when it's brought up about Aberdeen being a more successful club hearts fans accuse Aberdeen of living in the 80s?

The two aren't incompatible.

They are a slightly more successful club. They're not a bigger club though, as attendances throughout history show.

tbf same could be said about you on this thread

People always come to see the box office, champ.

greggy.png

Newcastle are not a successful club and thus demonstrates that money does not equate to being successful, particularly if you're a team playing in the self proclaimed best league in the world.

But you carry on, Paulo.

Newcastle are massive in numerical terms but less so in financial terms. They draw crowds that compare well with the big 3 London teams but generate far less income thanks to being located in a economically disadvantaged region where you can't charge 4 figures for a season ticket. Everton face a similar situation.

If you were trying to demonstrate that "money doesn't equate to being successful" then these clubs wouldn't be the best examples to choose.