Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Chronic stuff.

Anyway, let's just take another moment to appreciate Budge and Levein telling Locke to get to f**k last summer.

I dread to think where we'd be with him still in charge and dishing out deals to the likes of Jamie Hamill.

Any word on the Sergi Canos rumours on twitter?

The same account that posted it claimed that Scott Allan was on his way to sign for Dundee Utd a couple of days ago. Looks like nonsense.

Chronic stuff.

Anyway, let's just take another moment to appreciate Budge and Levein telling Locke to get to f**k last summer.

I dread to think where we'd be with him still in charge and dishing out deals to the likes of Jamie Hamill.

TBF, he managed to bend it up Hibs dry a few times. PHM . THE party :wub: . Stevo at the Echodome :wub:

Shite manager though. ICT in the LC semi was the day his tea was oot.

Budgement day was a thing of beauty (imho) and with Craig Levein as DOF, I knew everything was going to be fine.

Heart of Midlothian. The Famous :wub:

A bit out of the blue possibly but Walker's performance today had me thinking... remember when we released David Smith last year?

I mentioned in another thread I rate Smith higher than Walker so more gutted at this. Has everything that Walker does IMO but with a greater physicality about himself rather than chucking himself to the floor, suppose if El Hass is about ready to start playing he'll be competing with Walker for that spot. Still seems harsh on Smith.

I trust the management team on this one although I agree with the above about Smith being of a similar standard to Walker. There's something about Walker that I just don't like though. His attitude is questionable.

I dunno if I haven't seen enough of him but I don't get the hype around Walker? Smith's impressed when I've seen him play though.

Less than a year ago. crowe.png

Although...

I know I'll probably get the "flashes of brilliance" type responses but that's more than we've seen from David Smith. He has flaws in his game; he can be too greedy, he often makes the wrong decision and he doesn't contribute defensively, but these are all things that can be worked on and, in terms of raw talent, he's way ahead of Smith IMO. I'd also point out that his biggest run of games came when we were on that terrible run of form last season, and he was consistently the only player who looked like he could turn the game for us. I'd be interested to see how he does in a winning team under a proper coach.

greggy.png

A bit out of the blue possibly but Walker's performance today had me thinking... remember when we released David Smith last year?

:lol:

Bit of a shocker there! Happy to have been proved wrong, I do think there has been a change in Walkers attitude over the last year and that has helped massively, brilliant prospect now.

:lol:

Bit of a shocker there! Happy to have been proved wrong, I do think there has been a change in Walkers attitude over the last year and that has helped massively, brilliant prospect now.

I think having a kid has made all the difference in the world for him. He certainly seems like he's enjoying his football at the moment and he'd be the first name on my team sheet (and many others I'd imagine) at Hearts.

Delighted to have been proven wrong by Walker. Seems to have totally screwed the nut but not just that has noticeably bulked up and is stronger and more dangerous with the ball. Full credit to him and to RN and the coaches.

If trailer park trash like Lewis Macleod can be sold for £1 million to English Championship diddies, then that's the minimum ballpark we should be dealing with here.

He only turned 19 last month, is contracted until 2017, and has made nearly 50 first team appearances, as well as umpteen for Scotland U21s.