Heart of Midlothian 2014-

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/juwon-oshaniwa-in-phenomenal-shape-and-fit-for-dens-1-3848387

Neilson saying that Oshaniwa is in "phenomenal shape" so I'd be surprised if he doesn't start on Saturday.

Pallardo probably won't be ready until the end of the month though which is a shame. Hopefully once he returns he stays fit for the season as it would be a big blow if he has a campaign blighted by injury. We'll definitely need him for the Caley, Dons and Sellick games next month.

Dundee will be a good test on Saturday, as will Motherwell next Wednesday as I expect them both to make the top six. After them, however, we should really be looking to pick up maximum points against County, Partick and Hamilton.

If trailer park trash like Lewis Macleod can be sold for £1 million to English Championship diddies, then that's the minimum ballpark we should be dealing with here.

He only turned 19 last month, is contracted until 2017, and has made nearly 50 first team appearances, as well as umpteen for Scotland U21s.

:lol:

:lol:

Scotland U21 captain, 50 first team appearances including a season in the top flight and literally just turned 19. Not really sure what the smilie is about, I'd want at least £750k. His pedigree is better than the likes of McLeod who'd played half a season In the Championship and he has higher exposure than the lieks of McGrandles at Falkirk who went for £1m.

Bear in mind Ipswich turned down a £4m bid for 32 year old one season wonder Darryl Murphy, so I'm not really sure why wanting a decent deal from a club who're happy to try and deal in an inflated market is so funny.

Disappointing that Neilson says we're done in terms of bringing players in. For all the "big physical team" stuff, a midfield of Walker, Pallardo, Gomis/Buaben and Nicholson/King can be a bit of a soft touch. St Johnstone predictably pressed us high up the pitch in the first half on Sunday and Gomis and Buaben were pretty much anonymous which led to a lot of mostly ineffective hoofing and we were pretty fortunate to go in ahead having created next to nothing. The second half showed we've got plenty of attacking potential when we've got more of a grip in midfield.

Pallardo coming back will help to an extent but I really don't fancy either Gomis or Buaben next to him if we want to finish in the top 3. This could be the first time I've disagreed with Neilson and Levein on a signing decision.

Then again I think he might have said the same last year before we signed Pallardo so we'll have to wait and see.

Disappointing that Neilson says we're done in terms of bringing players in. For all the "big physical team" stuff, a midfield of Walker, Pallardo, Gomis/Buaben and Nicholson/King can be a bit of a soft touch. St Johnstone predictably pressed us high up the pitch in the first half on Sunday and Gomis and Buaben were pretty much anonymous which led to a lot of mostly ineffective hoofing and we were pretty fortunate to go in ahead having created next to nothing. The second half showed we've got plenty of attacking potential when we've got more of a grip in midfield.

Pallardo coming back will help to an extent but I really don't fancy either Gomis or Buaben next to him if we want to finish in the top 3. This could be the first time I've disagreed with Neilson and Levein on a signing decision.

Then again I think he might have said the same last year before we signed Pallardo so we'll have to wait and see.

We brought Eckersley and Pallardo in after we said our business was over last season, so if someone came up we fancied I'm sure we'd do something.

Central midfield is a bit of a worry, but playing Walker in the AM role worked well in the second half so I don't think it's desperate.

Scotland U21 captain, 50 first team appearances including a season in the top flight and literally just turned 19. Not really sure what the smilie is about, I'd want at least £750k. His pedigree is better than the likes of McLeod who'd played half a season In the Championship and he has higher exposure than the lieks of McGrandles at Falkirk who went for £1m.

Bear in mind Ipswich turned down a £4m bid for 32 year old one season wonder Darryl Murphy, so I'm not really sure why wanting a decent deal from a club who're happy to try and deal in an inflated market is so funny.

This sums it up. McGhee will be a Premiership defender at some point. He's rated highly by the Scotland management team, so why shouldn't we hold out for at least £1m?

This sums it up. McGhee will be a Premiership defender at some point. He's rated highly by the Scotland management team, so why shouldn't we hold out for at least £1m?

100% this.

£250k is a bit of a pisstake, but thankfully I don't think any Hearts player will be leaving for buttons.

While I think mcghee is a fantastic prospect, surely demanding £1million is far fetched? He needs to be playing regular first team football, something he has only ever done when other players ahead of him have been injured.

While I think mcghee is a fantastic prospect, surely demanding £1million is far fetched? He needs to be playing regular first team football, something he has only ever done when other players ahead of him have been injured.

McGrandles from Norwich went for that, as did MacLeod. McGhee has played more first team games than both of them, as well as being the Scotland under 21 captain. We should absolutely be using them as the benchmark.

Only mugs happy enough to have their pants pulled down around their ankles will think he's worth less than £1 million.

Recent transfers on both sides of the border make this very clear.

As much as I agree that McGhee has the potential to go on to big things, it's difficult to put a price on potential.

If Ipswich were to come back in with a bid of £500k+ and a few add-ons I'd be surprised if we didn't accept it.