Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Box to box midfielder, most definitely not a playmaker - the championship is probably about his level, and I mean that with absolutely no disrespect intended to anyone.

Hope he does ok for you, and I think he actually might.

Hmm not liking the sounds of that, we are crying out for a creative link from our midfielders to our attackers, I was hoping he may be that kind of player.

Fingers crossed it works out though, thanks for the feed back.

Edited by andylivi1

Hi folks, we are looking to bring Kenny Anderson to Livingston on loan from you guys, I know he's not started many games for you but what are your opinions on him and is this likely to happen ? Cheers in advance.

He scored against you last season.

Never saw enough of him to form an opinion. Think his confidence was shot.

Hi folks, we are looking to bring Kenny Anderson to Livingston on loan from you guys, I know he's not started many games for you but what are your opinions on him and is this likely to happen ? Cheers in advance.

Made a few back passes against Everton in the pre-season friendly as a sub and hasn't had a sniff since.

While he doesn't merit a start for Hearts the above criticism seems a bit on the harsh side.

He didn't seem to get much wrong last season when I saw him.

Heh! Get with the programme. We have seen him play a few bit part roles and he only won one game for us. Edited by Neiljb

He was relatively untested but acquitted himself fine in the limited test that he faced

Seen him 8/9 times in the championship he's not very good. This was against part timers etc, he can't get in the match day squad and obviously isn't in Robbies plans

What do yous guys think about losing Holt to Rangers for only £65,000? Seems like a bargain snip at that price to me.

He played out his contract, and it it was obvious he wanted to leave - at one point, it looked like Sheffield United would offer him a permanent deal, but they decided against it after missing out on promotion.

Hearts could have been difficult, and let a tribunal decide the development fee, but that could have scuppered the Ibrox move for him.

I dare say some Hearts fans might not be too happy about the way it happened, but he seems to be doing really well, and I'm pleased for him - good player, and I don't blame him for trying to make a few bob while he can.

Jason Holt will be a million pound player in the next 2-3 seasons.

You could be right. Not if he had been playing for Hearts though. Moving to Rangers was a good move for him. A team in free fall where he could easily challenge for a regular start.

Hmm not liking the sounds of that, we are crying out for a creative link from our midfielders to our attackers, I was hoping he may be that kind of player.

Fingers crossed it works out though, thanks for the feed back.

What has happend to Pittman

You could be right. Not if he had been playing for Hearts though. Moving to Rangers was a good move for him. A team in free fall where he could easily challenge for a regular start.

He's a similar case to Kenny Anderson. He'd struggle to get a starting place for Hearts but is more than capable of doing a job for someone in the championship or lower reaches of the top flight.

Our 2013/14 season (when we were in the lower reaches of the top flight) really went tits up once Holt picked up his injury. We got 3 points from the following 10 games and overturning a 15 point handicap went from being a big ask to a huge one.

If that injury hadn't happened then Ally McCoist might still be a top flight manager today