Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Carrick any good?

Tbh when he first came through I never thought he was, then towards the end of last season and the start of this he bulked up and started to seriously push to be our main man up top.

Dale's a lot better at holding the ball up now and his nickname is speedy so has a bit of pace too. Imo he's not the best finisher but he's a good player I expect we will need before the season is out.

Carrick's been in and out a lot at hearts so i don't think we've ever really seen the best of him. Needs games and should get that at Raith and will, in turn benefit us as the season progresses. He'll put in a shift and given opportunities could score a fair few goals.

Edited by Dirty Debbie Harry

You will win the league by at least 15 points no danger .....but the bairns should have buried you by half time..doesn't mean we are the best team in the league cause you are .....but c'mon how many chances in the first half?

:lol:

And if your aunt had a bawsack.

Sam Nicholson was through one-on-one for us with a chance to kill the game at 1-0. Shit happens.

Who was the Hibs nutter / nuttee with Palazuelos? Annoying me that I cant remember this at all.

Darren McCormack.

I recall many Hibs fans criticising the club for not renewing his contract, he now plays for Brechin City.

We ended up playing Wotherspoon at right-back, who was far more capable on and off the field.