Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Bye chaps. Good luck in everything against west coast next season and Paulo, I finally hope you get your hole xx

Thanks, man!

I hope you're able to launch yourself out of another plane to raise funds for people who don't exist.

All the best, Rocky. Godspeed.

Well done Jambos, will be good to have you back. Really great to see a club turn itself around, recover from its mistakes, teach itself some humility and accept it's place as the 10th or 11th team in Scotland.

With hard work and a bit of luck you might just make the bottom six interesting this year. Survival however unlikely would be a massive achievement and while it's never a good idea to get your hopes up it's nice to have something to strive for.

Well done Jambos, will be good to have you back. Really great to see a club turn itself around, recover from its mistakes, teach itself some humility and accept it's place as the 10th or 11th team in Scotland.

With hard work and a bit of luck you might just make the bottom six interesting this year. Survival however unlikely would be a massive achievement and while it's never a good idea to get your hopes up it's nice to have something to strive for.

:lol: Top six is achievable with the right signings.

You can f**k right off if you think we've learned any humility.

greggy.png

Oh well, there was hope, sadly dashed. An olive branch, flung to the floor. You diet - sevco, bus-fare-less, no-voting cheats?

Ahhh that's better.

lol wut

I hope this is a wind-up.

We utterly obliterated Sevco for the good of the game last season and, unlike Aberdeen, were the first club to tell them to do one. Aberdeen haven't even won at Ibrox in my lifetime ffs... "diets, bus fare". :lol:

As for no-voting, I think you'll find Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire had similar results in the referendum to Edinburgh. Heart of Midlothian, however, has a strong relationship with the SNP, unlike Aberdeen:

3200080417.jpg

_83227639_tv027393626.jpg

greggy.png

lol wut

I hope this is a wind-up.

We utterly obliterated Sevco for the good of the game last season and, unlike Aberdeen, were the first club to tell them to do one. Aberdeen haven't even won at Ibrox in my lifetime ffs... "diets, bus fare". :lol:

As for no-voting, I think you'll find Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire had similar results in the referendum to Edinburgh. Heart of Midlothian, however, has a strong relationship with the SNP, unlike Aberdeen:

3200080417.jpg

_83227639_tv027393626.jpg

greggy.png

^^^Seething^^^