Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'll probably be making regular visits to these parts to laugh at your inevitable mid-table mediocrity :lol:

Did any of your Mystic Meg predictions last year have us setting records in the end? I'm curious.

Anyway, as the Gorgie Juggernaut challenges for Europe, the Dockside Brazil will fail to gain promotion. Again.

Hibs can't even achieve their historical/traditional mid-table mediocrity these days, instead that has become lower-league mediocrity.

:lol:

Did any of your Mystic Meg predictions last year have us setting records in the end? I'm curious.

Anyway, as the Gorgie Juggernaut challenges for Europe, the Dockside Brazil will fail to gain promotion. Again.

Hibs can't even achieve their historical/traditional mid-table mediocrity these days, instead that has become lower-league mediocrity.

:lol:

Glorious failure in the play-offs again and Petrofac runners-up medals await them.

The Championship is 'The' place to be.

That is the only reason we skooshed it last season. Hibs didn't want to go up.

Big Al told me this at an AA meeting on Hogmany.

Yup - any knowledge of Kenny Anderson has been gained from posts on Kickback saying stuff like 'The Jury's still out', etc. :rolleyes:

We've won every game he's featured in except the last one where he came on at 2-0 down to Rangers with 20 minutes to go and we only drew.

In a season where there was so little to complain about he and El Hass' seem have attracted malcontents desperate for a "Dud" to moan about.

Buaben, Gomis, Anderson and Pallardo couldn't all be regulars at once so it was mathematically certain that at least one of those Levein signings wouldn't instantly establish themselves.

I suspect that in the top flight where we'll have more opponents coming out to play as opposed to sitting back as we lay siege Anderson may attract more admirers

We've won every game he's featured in except the last one where he came on at 2-0 down to Rangers with 20 minutes to go and we only drew.

In a season where there was so little to complain about he and El Hass' seem have attracted malcontents desperate for a "Dud" to moan about.

Buaben, Gomis, Anderson and Pallardo couldn't all be regulars at once so it was mathematically certain that at least one of those Levein signings wouldn't instantly establish themselves.

I suspect that in the top flight where we'll have more opponents coming out to play as opposed to sitting back as we lay siege Anderson may attract more admirers

I've barely seen much of Anderson, myself - any home games he played, and any away games he played in that were on the telly - he's looked fine - neat and tidy, working hard to win the ball, then moving it to a team mate in space, and making decent supporting runs.

Gomis was great, then Buaben outshone him for a period, and Pallardo looked really good. Other signings, such as Alexander, Eckersley, Ozturk, Sow, etc, all did really well.

This is us 'biting', apparently, btw. ;)

Edited by paranoid android