Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Thanks for taking an interest in my posts. I don't know anything about your previous posts so can only surmise they were simply not that noteworthy. I'll keep an eye out for your super posts in future tho. :)

You spend more time commenting on Hibs or about Hibs fans than you do Hearts. It's difficult to miss when this thread has been hijacked by you arguing with Hibs fans. HTH.

What about all the youth players that Hearts were gonna sell for millions, how's that working out?

I'll be surprised if we don't sell Walker next summer for a decent price, possibly in January even.

There's also still King, Nicholson, Paterson and McGhee who could potentially go for decent cash. Jack Hamilton could also become our number one over the next year or two.

I'd imagine so. I'll still be surprised if we get him but there certainly seems to be substance to it.

Amusingly, his side actually got relegated from the Israeli Premier League last season after finishing mid-table the two seasons previous. Still, Celtic, Hull and Sheffield Wednesday have all shown an interest in him over the past six months so he'd certainly fit the bill for us if we managed to pull it off.

Indeed, we've already had one player (Juanma) choose Hearts over an English Championship side (Bristol City) this summer. emot-smug.gif

He'd certainly be a coup. Got to be honest and say I'll be extremely surprised if we get him though.

Is there? Genuine question.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11790/9874899/nigeria-defender-juwon-oshaniwa-says-uk-clubs-want-to-sign-him

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/juwon-oshaniwa-hearts-want-to-sign-me-1-3793260

Going by what Levein has subsequently said on Twitter recently about things being "complicated" as well, you can see how people would then think further of this.

He has the same agent as Gomis and Buaben too apparently.

I'll be surprised if we don't sell Walker next summer for a decent price, possibly in January even.

There's also still King, Nicholson, Paterson and McGhee who could potentially go for decent cash. Jack Hamilton could also become our number one over the next year or two.

I'll make a prediction that the only one who goes for 1.5m+ is Patterson.

Funnily enough I'd say Paterson was the worst out of them all last season (barring McGhee who didn't play as often). Although the fact that Strachan obviously likes him will work in our favour, as there's perhaps a chance of him getting a call up while still playing for us.

Edited by SteveThePirate

I'd be surprised if he went for that much. Another strong season from Walker though and I can see him going for up to £2m. That seems to be the ballpark price for top Scottish talent even though utter muck south of the border go for several times that amount.

Come on chaps, if you want to continue that pish then do it via PM, you're better posters than that.

Here's a nice picture to focus on instead,,,

stunner.gif

brb, thunderwank

Also, Jordan McGhee only turns 19 towards the end of next month which is pretty incredible. He already has nearly 50 first team appearances. If he keeps developing he could be a terrific centre-back in a couple of years time.

Funnily enough I'd say Paterson was the worst out of them all last season (barring McGhee who didn't play as often). Although the fact that Strachan obviously likes him will work in our favour, as there's perhaps a chance of him getting a call up while still playing for us.

Did the injury he suffered in pre-season hinder him much afterwards?

I just think he'll get better and physically he'll be able to handle a better/tougher league.