Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Why on earth would any player want to join Hibs over Hearts :lol::lol::lol:

Read his interviews, he is absolutely delighted to be here. Hasn't been this happy since signing his first contract - his words.

Why on earth would any player want to join Hibs over Hearts :lol::lol::lol:

Read his interviews, he is absolutely delighted to be here. Hasn't been this happy since signing his first contract - his words.

He's not going to say he's a hibee and he's gutted to be there is he?

Believe what you like Romanov.

He's not going to say he's a hibee and he's gutted to be there is he?

Believe what you like Romanov.

Higher level, bigger crowds, more money, playing with better players, better manager, better everything.

Yes, it must have been soul destroying for him not to get his dream move to a mid table Championship club.

I think you are giving your head a wee treat tbh. It is a job for him. I have no doubt he would have went to Hibs if that was his only offer, but it is clearly a no brainer if it is a choice between Hearts and Hibs as things stand.

Sorry mate.

Higher level, bigger crowds, more money, playing with better players, better manager, better everything.

Yes, it must have been soul destroying for him not to get his dream move to a mid table Championship club.

I think you are giving your head a wee treat tbh. It is a job for him. I have no doubt he would have went to Hibs if that was his only offer, but it is clearly a no brainer if it is a choice between Hearts and Hibs as things stand.

Sorry mate.

If that makes you feel better, sound.

I never said soul destroying but he wanted to join Hibs as he did last season. The funds weren't there though.

Next you'll be beleiving him saying he's not a hibs fan.

If that makes you feel better, sound.

I never said soul destroying but he wanted to join Hibs as he did last season. The funds weren't there though.

Next you'll be beleiving him saying he's not a hibs fan.

He probably wanted to go to Hibs ... before he knew Hearts were interested. No disputing that, I know he's a Hibs fan.

Just to clarify though ... if Hearts and Hibs had both offered him a deal until the end of the season, you think he would have went to Hibs? Be 100% honest please.

He probably wanted to go to Hibs ... before he knew Hearts were interested. No disputing that, I know he's a Hibs fan.

Just to clarify though ... if Hearts and Hibs had both offered him a deal until the end of the season, you think he would have went to Hibs? Be 100% honest please.

Er, aye. He fucking hates Hearts :lol:

I'm not sure to be honest. He is a professional afterall and we are in the league below.

Er, aye. He fucking hates Hearts :lol:

Does he hate Hearts enough to sacrifice his career by signing for a dead end Championship club over an ambitious Premiership club that's going places? Apparently not.