Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Wouldn't bet on it.

I can't see how he can escape one tbh. SFA said they couldn't get involved until the case was heard, which it has been. He plead guilty and his employer have handed him about as big a fine as you can get, it's about as open and shut a case as you can get.

Ooft. Hibs fans aren't taking us signing Swanson well at all.

Absolutely ruffled.

He made a comment about 'being a Hearts fan', obviously tongue in cheek and trying to get the point across that we are what he cares about just now as he's a Hearts player. Folk on .net are beeling about it, calling him a liar and pointing to articles where he says he's a Hibs fan.

Actually annoyed as if he's denying ever having said he was a Hibee :lol:

Hearts fans taking it well that we turned Danny down and he doesn't have much time for the same hearts fans that gave him abuse time and again at tynie right enough.

As for Leigh, he deserves to be found guilty but an SFA ban for something trailed in a court of law? Does that ever happen? Did Big Dunc get a football ban? Pedo Thomson at Hearts? Can't remember it happening myself. If they did then the it opens the door for a footballing ban also.

Hearts fans taking it well that we turned Danny down and he doesn't have much time for the same hearts fans that gave him abuse time and again at tynie right enough.

As for Leigh, he deserves to be found guilty but an SFA ban for something trailed in a court of law? Does that ever happen? Did Big Dunc get a football ban? Pedo Thomson at Hearts? Can't remember it happening myself. If they did then the it opens the door for a footballing ban also.

A footballer admitting to making racial slurs against another professional. Aye, you're right why should the SFA punish him for that?

Eckersley about to sign for Hibs.

Solid enough player for the Championship, but I'm slightly confused as I'm sure numerous Hibs fans consistently told us we weren't actually a better team than them last year, so signing a 2nd player we released is a bit odd.

Solid enough player for the Championship, but I'm slightly confused as I'm sure numerous Hibs fans consistently told us we weren't actually a better team than them last year, so signing a 2nd player we released is a bit odd.

Gives us cover in an area we are light on.

I don't think we'll actually see him play and if we do it won't be a regular occurrence.

Griffiths pleads guilty to singing the Skacel refugee song, gets admonished from the court and a 4 week fine from Celtic. Surely an SFA ban to follow.

The awful irony. The bigoted wee runt.

Hey Leigh... #refugeeswelcome

Are Hibs trying to out-Locke Gary Locke in signing ex Jambos?

Why do you think that? He's better than what you have.

I just don't think Stubbs will drop Stevenson for him, regardless of what I think of Eckersley as a player.

I was joking tbf. He's a good player, better than Stevenson IMO, if he gets in he'll stay there I think.

See above, I think Stubbs is a big fan of Lewis and can't see him being dropped, regardless of Stevenson's form.