Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice...

Lovely story in the Sun about a young lass, who is a Hearts fan, playing for the Hibs U13s girls team who has battled and survived cancer

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/scotlandfeatures/6647985/Well-be-the-new-Crazy-legs-Gang.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20150919-_-SunScotNews-_-238187886

Do Hearts really need another winger? Should really just play the good ones they've got instead of playing strikers wide.

Could fans of other clubs collectively make up their mind about whether we're going to fall away later in the season like Hamilton did or whether we're fine as we are and don't really need to add more strength in depth to that squad. Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Any thoughts on McGhee being given a chance at centre half soon? Augustin is clearly not up to match fitness yet and with rossi filling in for oshinawa at left back, should McGhee feel a bit aggrieved at not getting an opportunity?

We've not started the season well defensively, clearly its a new back 4 but its a defense that's costing us goals and games at the moment.

Could fans of other clubs collectively make up their mind about whether we're going to fall away later in the season like Hamilton did or whether we're fine as we are and don't really need to add more strength in depth to that squad.

You don't think that was a fair question? I think your squad is fine just needs players played in the correct positions.

You don't think that was a fair question? I think your squad is fine just needs players played in the correct positions.

I agree with you actually. Playing Juanma and Reilly wide with King and Nicholson on the bench is just plain silly, especially against a side like Aberdeen. We could maybe get away with that in the league cup, not a side that's won every game and is clear at the top of the league :lol:

I think the real puzzle that Robbie is having to crack is how to fit Juanma and Sow into one eleven.

Aye, the two of them don't seem to dovetail - playing either in a wide area isn't the answer, I don't think.

Maybe give them a run of games as a front pair, and let them sort it the f**k out between them.

Need to sort out the back four as well - Rossi looks the most dependable of the lot, but nobody seems to be calling the shots at the back - Wilson didn't seem to do it either - I think someone has to, but I'm not sure Ozturk Is the guy to do it.

Aye, the two of them don't seem to dovetail - playing either in a wide area isn't the answer, I don't think.

Maybe give them a run of games as a front pair, and let them sort it the f**k out between them.

Need to sort out the back four as well - Rossi looks the most dependable of the lot, but nobody seems to be calling the shots at the back - Wilson didn't seem to do it either - I think someone has to, but I'm not sure Ozturk Is the guy to do it.

I'm not sure if it's been done before, but what about Sow just off Juanma? Sow seems to be at his best driving at defenders and committing them, while Juanma is strong and holds the ball up really well? Could potentially work really well, move Walker wide, see how that is for a game?

I think the real puzzle that Robbie is having to crack is how to fit Juanma and Sow into one eleven.

Yep. I get the temptation, as they're both very good players, but we either need to pick one or other to start or change formation significantly. If we play two up then they can both play as a partnership but we can't really play two wingers or we get overrun in midfield.

Maybe worth trying Paterson RM if we want to play both. If it remains 4-3-3/4-5-1 then 2 of Nicholson, King and Walker have to be the two wide men