Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Aye but we cheated didn't we? Or its not fair or something like that. And our plumbing is second best to hibs anyway.

The only people cheated where the companies and people due millions and the basic tax payer.

It's all good now though, there's a loveable pensioner in charge and are trying to go about the game in good honest fashion.

Decided to chuck all games :lol:

Pity you didn't show the same attitude when relegated under Gary Locke in that case then.

Point to be proved in the relegation season that we weren't that bad, last year we had nothing to prove we strolled the league and were the best team by a mile and had nothing to play for. Different circumstances even you can admit that

The only people cheated where the companies and people due millions and the basic tax payer.

It's all good now though, there's a loveable pensioner in charge and are trying to go about the game in good honest fashion.

Didn't u do a deal with a bank that was bailed by the tax payer to wipe most of your debt or am i making that up?

Geronimo was dead when we last lifted the cup. Same can't be said for when Hibs last got their mitts on it.

I'm not normally superstitious but apparently everyone who ever saw Hibs win the cup later went on to meet their death in some way or another.

Of course someone will l, no doubt,claim there's some "perfectly logical explanation" but I think it's a bit spooky.

yep so did big papa vlad

No, Vlad appointed administrators leading to administration in the name of your club.

Sir Tom took our clubs debt away from the bank and in his hands. How he conducted his business is his issue and the banks.

Edited by bambino7

2012 last time hearts scored in the Scottish cup.

2016 next time that's possible and even that's quite unlikely.

So it was 3 and a half years ago, cheers. It's unlikely that we'll score in the Scottish Cup this year? Ok then.

No, Vlad appointed administrators leading to administration in the name of your club.

Sir Tom took our clubs debt away from the bank and in his hands. How he conducted his business is his issue and the banks.

As far as i was aware administration was perfectly legal way to go about things so the "cheats, robbing, stealing" is a bit cringworthy

As far as i was aware administration was perfectly legal way to go about things so the "cheats, robbing, stealing" is a bit cringworthy

I never once said any of that.

If I was a company giving the service to a company that didn't pay me I would feel a little cheated though wouldn't your?