Heart of Midlothian 2014-

How are the jambos feeling about tomorrows game?

After the Dons winning the last 2 games hearts will be desperate for revenge, this could fit the Dons counter attack perfectly though.

This is pretty 50/50 for me but hopefully a fast paced game with plenty incidents/goals/big challenges, the way a scottish cup tie should be.

How are the jambos feeling about tomorrows game?

After the Dons winning the last 2 games hearts will be desperate for revenge, this could fit the Dons counter attack perfectly though.

This is pretty 50/50 for me but hopefully a fast paced game with plenty incidents/goals/big challenges, the way a scottish cup tie should be.

There's a thread on the cup game here, bud: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/227530-hearts-v-aberdeen/page-3

I actually thought he might be quite good for St Johnstone, always looked a limited but steady player.

I did aswell, maybe in a couple of years after he's been playing regularly. For me is issue was he wanted to win every ball and needs to learn when to drop off. A bit eager to impress at times so makes rash decisions, certainly got potential. Btw what's happened to Forster? Has he been injured or just out of favour?

So, that's Anderson, Flanagan, and now Scott Gallacher away.

We'll need to sign another keeper, imo - 2 isn't enough, and this should be Alexander's last season as first choice.

Swanson away next?

The keeper situation is a strange one. I'd imagine this'll be Alexander's last year as number 1, but while I've really not seen much of Hamilton, the few occasions I have he's looked alright, but not spectacular. Those who have seen him, is he ready to be the number 1 possibly next season?

The keeper situation is a strange one. I'd imagine this'll be Alexander's last year as number 1, but while I've really not seen much of Hamilton, the few occasions I have he's looked alright, but not spectacular. Those who have seen him, is he ready to be the number 1 possibly next season?

Seems a wee bit too early for Hamilton.

Gordon came into the team when it became clear that he was so much better than Moilanen - obviously, Moilanen wasn't great - Gordon was exceptional, though.

See Kenny Anderson has now signed for his previous club in Holland.

I can only assume we must be trying to get shot of that boy Howlett-Mundle - he had an absolute nightmare loan spell up at Montrose.

Howlett -mundle where is that big lump off too?