Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Some v.v. dece pedigree. I always figured that Scotland would be an appealing place for footballers from countries like USA, Canada, Austraila and other English speaking one to market themselves to the Premier League. Portugal was quite good at tapping into the South American market while selling the good uns' on for a profit to bigger teams in Europe.

This is of course an extreme example, but it's definitely, in our case, a market that is worth looking into.

That probably means that Pallardo is all but away at the end of the season if Kitchen ends up as good as his pedigree suggests.

What a tremendous peice of business that boy could turn out to be. Well played the hearts scouting department.

You watched him? On paper looks a good signing but then I always think why Hearts if he's that good! Hopefully get a look on Saturday.

You watched him? On paper looks a good signing but then I always think why Hearts if he's that good! Hopefully get a look on Saturday.

Fair call.

Reading the reports on him I'm mightly impressed there's no point denying it. Could be a massive gateway to the EPL for the lad. Thats why I said it could probably should turn out to be a tremendous peice of business.

That your club failed to beat with ten mins remaining in the "big cup".

I'd say you've become a laughing stock (again) since then.

Hearts have effectively managed to ruin your season by default. :D

You'll have more points than us then?

:lol:

Like your team after a few wins against top flight opposition, you're getting ideas above your station. Away back to the Championship forum.

:lol:

My interpretation of this is:

'We've tried to persuade him to leave, but it's worth his while to sit tight and see out his contract, so the c**t is refusing to budge, and we're stuck with him.'

Or

'The Director of Football refuses to admit that this signing hasn't worked out'.

Edited by paranoid android