Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Two derby losses in six is a poor derby record for any Hearts manager, but you lot never gave the poor b*****d a chance to improve it. He can't wait forever for you c***s to get promoted.

Hibernian where comfortably the better side in every derby he managed in.  That is facts. 

Out of work coach Jamie Fullarton has been slating Cathro for the last half hour on Sportsound.

Get to f**k, Fullarton.

Hibernian where comfortably the better side in every derby he managed in.  That is facts. 

I taught Ian Cathro - I remember him as being a bright spark who really knew his football - well, apart from the team he supported.

[emoji1]

Whoever comes in will be young and he'll be at Hearts to learn his trade from the master, Craig Levein.

The master will teach him well. Once he has gained the necessary experience and won a few games he'll be off to England like Robbie.

The Poodle is dead. Long live the Poodle.

I agree regards it being someone young - an older manager like Hartley or Wright would not want to work under a DoF.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I agree regards it being someone young - an older manager like Hartley or Wright would not want to work under a DoF.

There's nothing wrong with being someones bitch for a couple of years to get themselves on the managerial ladder.  It's worked out quite well for caveman junior. 

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Austin MacPhee was responsible for bringing in the likes of Goncalves in 2013 for us. As our record shows everything has went to shit since he left us and maybe coincidental but since he has joined up with Northern Ireland they have rocketed.

Selfishly I hope he is the new Scottish Performance Director but if Hearts can nab him it will be a massive coup.

Why would MacPhee be Cathro's assistant though?

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

We utterly battered you c***s in every Derby Stubbs was in charge of us. And we will do it regardless of whatever diddy you appoint next you shit licking morons.

Look at the aggression from this one. Absolutely raging that their record-equalling five game unbeaten run in the derby is at an end whenever they manage to scrape promotion from the pub league. :lol:

Look at the aggression from this one. Absolutely raging that their record-equalling five game unbeaten run in the derby is at an end whenever they manage to scrape promotion from the pub league. :lol:

Yeah you're right mate, I should take my aggression out by making a banner to fly over Tannadice tonight demanding hibs sack Lennon ya wee Fanny

Thing is, when Hibs do "well" (seldomly) in the derby, it's a couple of wins and a few draws.

When we do well, it's things like eight wins from nine games, or pumping you four times in the one season with a squad of U20s plus Jamie Hamill and Ryan Stevenson.

thf.png

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yeah you're right mate, I should take my aggression out by making a banner to fly over Tannadice tonight demanding hibs sack Lennon ya wee Fanny

On the cooking sherry today, bud?

Edited by Elixir