Heart of Midlothian 2014-

See wee Ian is getting a hard time for his post match interview technique. Must surely be a flow chart out there that can help him say "Obviously I'm disappointed/We knew it'd be a tough game/I thought we were the better side/Glorious PC Master Race you filthy console peasant" in the most hackneyed correct order.

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

See wee Ian is getting a hard time for his post match interview technique. Must surely be a flow chart out there that can help him say "Obviously I'm disappointed/We knew it'd be a tough game/I thought we were the better side/Glorious PC Master Race you filthy console peasant" in the most hackneyed correct order.

He's spent the last decade building himself to be a football manager. He should have fucking kent how to carry himself through an interview looking at Youtube videos on his laptop of Walter Smith ripping into Chic Charnley and Jim McLean sticking the nut into a reporter the unprepared, scalid shyster.

I read that Cathro is looking for another centre-half - with Souttar, Hughes, Nowak, and Sowah all able to play there, isn't that enough - can we not sign another fucking forward instead?

Also, instead of Nowak dropping back from centre-mid all the time, why not just have a back three?  Quite like a fluid system (not a euphemism), but do we have the players to do that?

So many questions.

If you want to see a truly bad post-match interview, look no further than ex-pro footballer Mark McGhee's 'interview' at the weekend.

McGhees interview was great, spoke from the heart and just said how he felt. Cathro was like a shy laddie that had to get up infront of the class to do show and tell. Rattled by a straight forward question and trying his hardest to sound clever.

Hearts close to signing the boy Goncalves who was on loan at st.mirren a few years back. If you get the same player that st.mirren had then it's a great signing. 4 years is a long time though. Surprised he's only 24, must've only been 20 when he slayed hearts in the league cup final.

13 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hearts close to signing the boy Goncalves who was on loan at st.mirren a few years back. If you get the same player that st.mirren had then it's a great signing. 4 years is a long time though. Surprised he's only 24, must've only been 20 when he slayed hearts in the league cup final.

That was a cracking game between two shite teams
I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm not going to be too dissapointed if this rumour turns out to be bollocks though

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He played a few days ago for a team he's on loan to just now.  I wonder how Hearts are going to work this.

He's been playing as a winger too.  

Edited by Bambino7

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

He played a few days ago for a team he's on loan to just now.  I wonder how Hearts are going to work this.

He's been playing as a winger too.  

Not on loan, he was on loan at said club and then the deal got made perm