Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Back from Charlotte Square. Ultra was a no show as expected...unfortunately couldn't get any pictures for proof on my Nokia 3330 (aye that's the one with WAP). Did have a delightful lunch in Angel Share hence the delay in getting back to you.

Charlotte Square did seem a bit of an upmarket location for a pagger anyway.

edinburgh folk trying tae act like us weegies , mon through to george square and al take aw u broon sauce eating castle dwellers oan ya rides !

If a bout of fisticuffs is what it takes to teach you provincial types to show some respect then, regrettably, so be it.

Should be there in 30-45 minutes old chap.

If a bout of fisticuffs is what it takes to teach you provincial types to show some respect then, regrettably, so be it.

Should be there in 30-45 minutes old chap.

old chap , I am a mere 20 years of age.

But if you wish to partake in a pavement dance I am more than happy to oblige you utter buffoon.

Brown sauce has vinegar in it anyway, so to say that we are dodging it just plain wrong.

Yon Tomato Sauce lovers can take a f**k themselves though.

I have to admit I have dabbled in the brown sauce game myself, and you know what i fucking loved it ,I am not ashamed but I cant go back man ,I just cant go back.

I have to admit I have dabbled in the brown sauce game myself, and you know what i fucking loved it ,I am not ashamed but I cant go back man ,I just cant go back.

I make an open exception whenever I chow on a Fish supper. Sauce on it just feels like sacrilege now.

sorry with a fish supper it is tomato for me, nothing better than some of that batter smothered in tomato suace imo.

brown sauce with a fry up though :thumsup2

Hmm....we're entering difficult territory. You can't dispute that tomato sauce on a supper of any variety is fantastic. None of this East Coast/Salt and Sauce over Salt and Vinegar myth, I go gung-ho with salt, vinegar and tomato.

However, the fry up is where problems arise. If I'm having a haggis roll, I'd say brown sauce. If I'm feeling morbidly obese, I'll have a bacon, egg and tattie scone roll with tomato sauce. If you've not tried it, then I'd strongly recommend it. As for full blown fry ups, I'd have to say I rotate in a Claudio Ranieri Tinkerman style, switching between the too.

So, Hearts chat eh? :unsure2: Colin Cameron was some player...

I can't pavement stomp you after that revelation, I'd feel to guilty.

I can sense some peace breaking out here, this was one of martin luther kings dream, for blacks and whites to hold hands, for protestant and catholics to hold hands and for weegies and endinburgers to share a bag of chips and broon sauce and admit "aye thats no bad mate".

Hmm....we're entering difficult territory. You can't dispute that tomato sauce on a supper of any variety is fantastic. None of this East Coast/Salt and Sauce over Salt and Vinegar myth, I go gung-ho with salt, vinegar and tomato.

However, the fry up is where problems arise. If I'm having a haggis roll, I'd say brown sauce. If I'm feeling morbidly obese, I'll have a bacon, egg and tattie scone roll with tomato sauce. If you've not tried it, then I'd strongly recommend it. As for full blown fry ups, I'd have to say I rotate in a Claudio Ranieri Tinkerman style, switching between the too.

So, Hearts chat eh? :unsure2: Colin Cameron was some player...

I have to agree , i enjoy a dollop of brown on side of the plate and tomato and tomato on the other with my fry up,

when i done this a few weeks ago infront of my mates they looked at me like i had shot a puppy. My friends say that this is extremely strange, well i told them I am sick of their narrow minded, bigoted one sauced ways.