Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Fancy a square-go? No one slags off Dundee just like that. Nearly all of the Dees just happen to be my top boiz

So name your time and place and I'll be there you facking mug

If dundee are your top boiz that means they own you. We owned them on the pitch last season so we're guaranteed 9 points of you.

I'll probably be in the Strathie or Middies on match day if you want to buy me a pint and apologise.

I don't tend to go to non Dundee threads so I probably miss a lot of good stuff but I was witness to Magee's meltdown and offers of square go's a few years back, this was up there. Again, kudos to both sets of fans for keeping this going. He even used the word 'nonce' ! Brilliant.

If dundee are your top boiz that means they own you. We owned them on the pitch last season so we're guaranteed 9 points of you.

I'll probably be in the Strathie or Middies on match day if you want to buy me a pint and apologise.

I'll be there ya fucking mug and bring yer facking tool

Still no word from Ultra.

You don't even have to meet me to hand it over UJ. I want my £9 taxi money back since you never showed up but. Paypal me bitch.

why don't you sell your ass down leith docks for your 9 pound ya poofy pikey b*****d

Edited by UltraJambo

Back from Charlotte Square. Ultra was a no show as expected...unfortunately couldn't get any pictures for proof on my Nokia 3330 (aye that's the one with WAP). Did have a delightful lunch in Angel Share hence the delay in getting back to you.

i told you i was working you fucking unemployed c**t

I've been pointed this way for a 'point and laugh', bravo to both the Hearts and Hibs fans for last nights sterling work with the pwopa nawty 33 (thirty three :o ) year old bad ass who didn't know there was a Lyceum in Edinburgh. Fantastic work all round guys :thumsup2

why does your avatar look like a cock???

You did ya f*ckin helmet.

Completely shat yourself though.

I'll get you next time though, lord knows I'll get you.

when the f**k did i ask you ..and please tell me how you managed to drive from essex to edinburgh and back in a few hours cheese dick

Think you're confusing this with a cry for advice on how to earn £9. I don't generally need this, I just want the money you made me waste by trecking to Granton for a square go that you shat out of.

well you are obviously desperate for it and i didn't shat out of it

why does your avatar look like a cock???

He He He, maybe I'm trying to be clever about the whole root thing. My turn, why is a 33 year old (?) getting so stroppy at this time of night after being humiliated by some Hibs

boys ? Why's that then. Oh, and if you want a fight its about 40 quid from where I stay, just saying like :lol:

He He He, maybe I'm trying to be clever about the whole root thing. My turn, why is a 33 year old (?) getting so stroppy at this time of night after being humiliated by some Hibs

boys ? Why's that then. Oh, and if you want a fight its about 40 quid from where I stay, just saying like :lol:

why would i want to go upto shitdee the place is a fucking dump

I don't really need it. It's a matter of principle.

Western Union?

awww look he is trying to raise some cash for his kids ...like i said sodj if i see you begging in the street i might give to you so you can go and buy your daily bag of smack

awww look he is trying to raise some cash for his kids ...like i said sodj if i see you begging in the street i might give to you so you can go and buy your daily bag of smack

Can I just ask for your thoughts on the current conflict in Gaza Ultra?