Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 hours ago, Austinho said:

Cheating bigots lose cheating bigot to cheating bigots imo. 

4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc59117

Begbie.jpg.d64259cb3054dcb83fbbe8d04655ef58.jpg

1 hour ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Maybe hearts can use the money to finally finish that main stand. 

Nordberg3.png.af3549d573a29902bc1651bd9631d3be.png

1 hour ago, VanCityHibee said:

This is sooo Hearts :lol::lol:

Budge caving in for peanuts and strengthening thier big cousins.

Thank feck we have a board with testicular fortitude.

Nordberg2.png.d6098d440a76183f80b1a253012bbdbb.png

12 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

What an absolute embarrassment. Don't know who should be feeling most embarrassed. Hearts for selling their top scorer to a rival for next to f**k all or The Rangers actually wanting to buy the hasbeen. I can't imagine when Stevie G made up his wish list that Laugherty was anywhere near it but I guess he must have had a look in the biscuit tin, If thats the War chest Marquee signing then they are in bigger trouble than anyone has foreseen. He's maybe there to teach the new lads the words to The Sash as the first few bars leaves Andy Halliday in tears with flashbacks to 21-5-16 and Kenny has gone.

Nordberg4.png.14768c276b055bc00db82ab305f4c866.png

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Our top scorers are Uche and Naisy. Not impressed with the Hibs lads today, it all seems a bit lazy tbh.

vladchin.png

Maybe, I just think its a bit pish to lose a 20 goal a season striker to Sevco for what wont be a kings ransom.

The statement.................

Budge told the Hearts website. "While we have no desire to sell our players to other teams in the league, when a player has his mind fully set on moving, it is difficult to reach an alternative conclusion"

Well, sorry to be all contrary Anne, but that is shite, and smells like she is pulling a fast one (and I dont mean Leveins tadger).

As evidenced by Hibs with McGinn (who deffo wanted to go to Celtic)  its pretty easy to say no to predatory clubs................if you dont need the money.

Jesus, even tinpot Aberdeen just told Celtic to bolt re wunderkid McKenna for a fee about 10 times what you got for Lafferty.

Not aiming at you here, but the radges on Kickback will lap this nonsense up and abuse Lafferty for being a  mercenary when the story isnt that simple.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Maybe, I just think its a bit pish to lose a 20 goal a season striker to Sevco for what wont be a kings ransom.

The statement.................

Budge told the Hearts website. "While we have no desire to sell our players to other teams in the league, when a player has his mind fully set on moving, it is difficult to reach an alternative conclusion"

Well, sorry to be all contrary Anne, but that is shite, and smells like she is pulling a fast one (and I dont mean Leveins tadger).

As evidenced by Hibs with McGinn (who deffo wanted to go to Celtic)  its pretty easy to say no to predatory clubs................if you dont need the money.

Jesus, even tinpot Aberdeen just told Celtic to bolt re wunderkid McKenna for a fee about 10 times what you got for Lafferty.

Not aiming at you here, but the radges on Kickback will lap this nonsense up and abuse Lafferty for being a  mercenary when the story isnt that simple.

How much did we get for Lafferty?

I thought McGinn did leave? Granted maybe not to Celtic but sure he’s away?
Perhaps if another club had come in and topped whatever Rangers have paid Lafferty would be on his way there but we’ll never know unfortunately

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

I thought McGinn did leave? Granted maybe not to Celtic but sure he’s away?
Perhaps if another club had come in and topped whatever Rangers have paid Lafferty would be on his way there but we’ll never know unfortunately

McGinn did leave - down south, as you know - Shes talking about selling to other teams in the league. Seems its ok because Laff wanted to go, which is my point.

Remember how we dealt with the Scott Allan desperate to go to Rangers situation? Leveraged it to our advantage, a bit like what we did when Celtic wanted Bain in January.

I just dont think your club have got a good deal, have strengthened a rival (regardless of what anyone says, Laff knows where the goals are).

Obvs I am taking a flyer on the fee :thumsup2, it would be nice if you got 7 figures which is what a 20 goal a season striker should go for..................but I kinda doubt it was anywhere near.

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

McGinn did leave - down south, as you know - Shes talking about selling to other teams in the league. Seems its ok because Laff wanted to go, which is my point.

Remember how we dealt with the Scott Allan desperate to go to Rangers situation? Leveraged it to our advantage, a bit like what we did when Celtic wanted Bain in January.

I just dont think your club have got a good deal, have strengthened a rival (regardless of what anyone says, Laff knows where the goals are).

Obvs I am taking a flyer on the fee :thumsup2, it would be nice if you got 7 figures which is what a 20 goal a season striker should go for..................but I kinda doubt it was anywhere near.

I'm astonished to see a football supporter has formed a negative opinion of an act taken by a club he dislikes despite not being in full possession of the facts. Astonished.

As much as I enjoyed his goals against Celtic I never really took to him.  Always a Rangers supporter in my eyes and I hated the Kyle Lafferty songs. Sounded very diet Rangers. 

Edited by Mr. X

Right from the start of this I've been completely un-fussed either way.

I don't love him, but he's done a decent enough shift. If he'd stayed, that would have been fine. He's left, and that's fine too.

3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I'm astonished to see a football supporter has formed a negative opinion of an act taken by a club he dislikes despite not being in full possession of the facts. Astonished.

I dont need to be in full possession of the facts to know Hearts bent over and Budge applied the lube herself.

Just now, Green Day said:

I dont need to be in full possession of the facts to know Hearts bent over and Budge applied the lube herself.

Well, you certainly seem like the chap for intelligent, balanced discussion.