Premier League 2014/15

banana

FA = Fascist Association? What a bizarre overreaction to some vaguely naughty bantz that's got fcuk all to do with them.

Still, at 70k a week QPR deserve everything coming their way :lol:

Why has it got f**k all to do with the FA if a professional footballer is making sexist statements in public?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why has it got f**k all to do with the FA if a professional footballer is making sexist statements in public?

Particularly as the FA distributed a code of conduct to players about social media prior to the season.

Not being someone who watches much Premiership football live, have BT always had a split screen for the obligatory 'last seconds before kick off advertisement'? I've just had that massive Ray Winstone head take over half of my screen whilst the players were shaking hands on the other half.

Not being someone who watches much Premiership football live, have BT always had a split screen for the obligatory 'last seconds before kick off advertisement'? I've just had that massive Ray Winstone head take over half of my screen whilst the players were shaking hands on the other half.

Aye - its one of their wee gimmicks to prove they're a real competitor to sky.

This game's horrendous. Newcastle showing no intent, Liverpool lacking the confidence to take advantage of it. An on form Liverpool would be ripping these guys apart.

:huh: Newcastle are bombing players forward, while Liverpool are barely touching the ball, its all building towards a Newcastle goal

We're clearly watching different games!

Its possible im too used to watching Saints attempts at getting players forward tbh

Well that free kick was worth the wait

Abeid should've taken it.

Liverpool really struggling with this high tempo Newcastle side, I imagine this is the type of the Newcastle fans want tbh, high tempo, tough tackling and filled with youngsters

Well that is what they get for constantly reminding us just how many goals this game will guarantee us given that this particular fixture is the highest scoring fixture of any fixture ever played in the history of the world.

Archived