Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Hibs were "so money?"

This sounds a lot more skinto.

Of course Hibernian are #somoney, Gav. Do you think we could recruit your beloved Farid if we were skint? I think not.

Of course Hibernian are #somoney, Gav. Do you think we could recruit your beloved Farid if we were skint? I think not.

He said he wanted to play in the championship because it's where it's at this season.

The premiership is boring apparently and the championship looks more exciting.

That, and Hibs probably paying him £1M a week

I could probably afford to pay £100 for a Big Mac once a month. Doesn't mean I like getting bent over and lubed up though.

I didn't know McDonald's offered that service? DansGame.png

When will these fools get their head around the fact that being money isn't necessarily related to the word referring to the primary method of modern trade.

1. Money, verb.

"You're so fucking money man. You're like a fucking bear."

"Oh you support Hibs? That's money, here's my telephone number."

2. Money, noun.

"Ah shit, direct debit day again. Hope I have some money left in my account after"

"Falkirk FC moved from Falkirk to Grangemouth in 2004 because building a stadium there cost f**k all money."

Not the same thing.

I assume these prices are subject to change*?

*when Manurl Neuer arrives to complete the jigsaw it'll be an extra £5 or £10 on top?

#CREAM

When will these fools get their head around the fact that being money isn't necessarily related to the word referring to the primary method of modern trade.

1. Money, verb.

"You're so fucking money man. You're like a fucking bear."

"Oh you support Hibs? That's money, here's my telephone number."

2. Money, noun.

"Ah shit, direct debit day again. Hope I have some money left in my account after"

"Falkirk FC moved from Falkirk to Grangemouth in 2004 because building a stadium there cost f**k all money."

Not the same thing.

Verb :lol:

Still with us.Really hope him and Andrew Black are given a chance. I'm a bit biased because they're friends of mine. What can I say, I've known 'em for a long, long time.

Smith looked decent when he was with us, what position does black play?we had an Andrew black on trial on Saturday, played right back

Smith looked decent when he was with us, what position does black play?we had an Andrew black on trial on Saturday, played right back

Guessing it's the same guy.

Never seen him myself but a lot of fans who regularly watched the EoS & u20's side were disappointed he was let go.

Archived