Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

That keeper sounds like a quality signing with a decent amount of experience at a good level. Another couple of players in the mould of him and Farid, and Allan finding consistency and you guys will arguably have a better squad than Hearts.

a 24 year old with 1 seasons league 1 experience?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That keeper sounds like a quality signing with a decent amount of experience at a good level. Another couple of players in the mould of him and Farid, and Allan finding consistency and you guys will arguably have a better squad than Hearts.

2/10

Our 3rd choice striker has a nearly identical goals per minute record to Farid El Alagui. #Awkies

Yeah, we're by no means there yet but pleased with the quality of our signings so far. A few more with similar pedigrees and I'll be feeling pretty good about our squad.

It won't be as good as Hearts, who have the second best team in Scotland atm but it'll be decent enough.

Because the rumour is that Hibs are effectively giving up the youth side of things and will be focusing more on players who can perform instantly. He mentions the youngsters as they've all been a part of the side over the past few years, with some becoming key, and some moving on earning the club money. Its seemingly a decision taken by Dempster

This is easily the biggest load of shite I've ever read on P&B. Well done, RandomGuy.

2/10

Our 3rd choice striker has a nearly identical goals per minute record to Farid El Alagui. #Awkies

What levels are you comparing?

Yeah, we're by no means there yet but pleased with the quality of our signings so far. A few more with similar pedigrees and I'll be feeling pretty good about our squad.

It won't be as good as Hearts, who have the second best team in Scotland atm but it'll be decent enough.

Centre back the main weakness would you say?

I'd say our biggest problem is there is no pace in our side, out wide or up top. Our biggest problem last season was scoring goals, now we've got a decent striker we need to get him some support and service.

I'd like to see a winger that will take on his man to take a bit of pressure of Alex Harris.

A striker that could get in behind.

And if there is enough money, a CB.

Hibs are definitely the favourites to come second and I will offer a square go to anyone that says otherwise, but then will forget to show up and refuse to reimburse said person for their troubles.

In all seriousness, I think we're still some way off having a team to compete for the title. We might end up with a half descent starting 11 but our squad is pretty thin and will be counting on untested youngsters as back up. Unless we make 4/5 signings.

I think we'll finish 3rd but with Falkirk pushing us close.

What levels are you comparing?

Centre back the main weakness would you say?

The only level they've both played and done well at.

I'll break it down for you here seen as you actually seem to believe your guff.

Alexander > Nomark 24 year old with 1 season.

Paterson >>>>>>>> Gray

Ozturk >>>>> Forster

Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hanlon

McHattie >>>>>>> Stevenson

Gomis >>>>>>>>>>> Craig

Buaben >>> Robertson

Holt ~ Allan (unsure)

Nicholson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harris

Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whatever no-mark plays their other wing

Sow ~ El Alagui (nothing proven)

The only level they've both played and done well at.

I'll break it down for you here seen as you actually seem to believe your guff.

Alexander > Nomark 24 year old with 1 season.

Paterson >>>>>>>> Gray

Ozturk >>>>> Forster

Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hanlon

McHattie >>>>>>> Stevenson

Gomis >>>>>>>>>>> Craig

Buaben >>> Robertson

Holt ~ Allan (unsure)

Nicholson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harris

Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whatever no-mark plays their other wing

Sow ~ El Alagui (nothing proven)

Fucking hell :lol:

Archived