The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course they are.but some of the names mentioned might not relish playing in a lower division.

and i thought conrads back was gone, or is he fine now.just asking.

Conrad has had back problems all season, don't know what his plans are for next. All rumours from Fife Flyer, all we are concentrating on is tonight and next Wednesday.

As has been said 23rd June is only time anything can be made official. We all know players have given spoken agreement in the past and jumped ship. So let's settle on this being rumours till then ffs.. Official signings haha

Heard the young boy Mathew Gay from Thornton could be on his way to the glens to team up with his younger brother kris if I'm not mistaken!

Also heard young Mcdonald? From Ballingry could be on his way to Linlithgow?

Heard johno9 is going back senior this summer any truth?

Ha!!!!!! can anyone spot the truth!!!!!!!!!!

Chris robertson to hurlford

Not official but I heard this also along with Semple and some guy McKnight ?

Honestly no stirring it, might be pish talk but I was told that at the final on Sunday by a Cumnock fan

Not official but I heard this also along with Semple and some guy McKnight ?

Honestly no stirring it, might be pish talk but I was told that at the final on Sunday by a Cumnock fan

Chris McKnight?

Purely rumours folks as I don't think the sources have direct info but I've heard the following.

We're looking to sign amateur Goalkeeper Ian Nixon, and apparently a few clubs are looking at him.

* does anyone have more info on him

Nicky Little, to Clydebank

Ian Fisher, to Talbot

Mick Keenan to Irvine Meadow

As has been said 23rd June is only time anything can be made official. We all know players have given spoken agreement in the past and jumped ship. So let's settle on this being rumours till then ffs.. Official signings haha

official rumours m8 haha

Purely rumours folks as I don't think the sources have direct info but I've heard the following.

We're looking to sign amateur Goalkeeper Ian Nixon, and apparently a few clubs are looking at him.

Ian Fisher, to Talbot

Don't know much about Little? What is he like? What position?

Anyone?

Ian Fisher, to Talbot

As I said before, I'm sure he signed an extension to his contract in January taking him to the end of 2014-15.

Largs Thistle earlier today said the following players had left the club : Nicky Little, Ryan McWilliams, Willie Boyd and Eddie Walton.

Archived