The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

Overheard a few buffs casuals saying that ArdrossanWR are signing Stuart Hannah and a boy called Nixon from Irvine.

I think you've got it wrong with Hannah!! I heard he has been linked with a couple of clubs but Winton not one of them!!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you've got it wrong with Hannah!! I heard he has been linked with a couple of clubs but Winton not one of them!!

I have signed a new three-year contract so wont be going anywhere lol

Unless the senior club of my dreams came in for me

Taken from the Largs Thistle Facebook -

‪#‎theesel‬ are tonight delighted to announce the signing of attacking-midfielder Alan Frizzell from Dumbarton. Nineteen-year-old Alan previously featured against Thistle for Morton in 2012. Welcome to the club Alan

I have signed a new three-year contract so wont be going anywhere lol

Unless the senior club of my dreams came in for me

Your more in the know than me, hope you have lol

Any chance we could merge this with the other thread 'any interesting signings'?

I'll second that. One big transfer thread like the last few seasons would be good instead of lots of little ones.

Paul mccan from ardeer back to kilbirnie ? Have heard a few times also trying for the boy craig breen

Be very surprised if the big man comes back. Didn't wanna leave in the 1st place but wasn't rated by our management . For what it's worth I would have him back in a heartbeat & he should have never been allowed to leave

Be very surprised if the big man comes back. Didn't wanna leave in the 1st place but wasn't rated by our management . For what it's worth I would have him back in a heartbeat & he should have never been allowed to leave

be playing in the 5a side league next season need a few quality signings soon

Would also be surprised by this, just gained promotion with Ardeer and like you said wasn't rated by Kilbirnie management but is treated like a hero at Ardeer so would be silly to leave surely? Cracking big keeper mind ye

Taken from the Largs Thistle Facebook -

‪#‎theesel‬ are tonight delighted to announce the signing of attacking-midfielder Alan Frizzell from Dumbarton. Nineteen-year-old Alan previously featured against Thistle for Morton in 2012. Welcome to the club Alan

Another youngster! Wonder if we'll actually sign any experienced players. Judging by Sandy's twitter page, can only see us making another couple of signings

Archived