The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been that impressed with Cummings when they have played Camelon.

(and yes I know this means he'll score 5 on Saturday)

As far as I am aware, no further communication has been forthcoming.

Was told that the interest from clubs was so minute that there was no point in taking it forward, at the moment. Expect to see it back on the agenda though sometime next season with more meat on the bones.

Never been that impressed with Cummings when they have played Camelon.

(and yes I know this means he'll score 5 on Saturday)

I've never noticed him have a good game against the rose either and talking to fans of other clubs they don't seem to know who he is either.

Our neighbours in kilwinning are reportedly signing a few ex meadow players, be interesting to see who young Chris manages to persuade to go to the district league. Good luck to him, wasn't everyone's cup of tea but tried his best everytime he wore a meadow jersey.

Boy scott reid from ardeer supposed to be moving on and stuart hannah from buffs aswell , Not entirely sure about the teams ryt enough

Overheard a few buffs casuals saying that ArdrossanWR are signing Stuart Hannah and a boy called Nixon from Irvine.

I've never noticed him have a good game against the rose either and talking to fans of other clubs they don't seem to know who he is either.

tore us a new arsehole and got a karate kick into the bargain when he visited New Dundas, tbf it was our worst performance of the season by quite some distance

Archived