The Accies 2014/2015 Thread

I'm not having a go here but it's actually laughable have tinpot Hamilton's website is.

Give me a hundred quid and a Sunday afternoon and I could put together a better effort and I don't have much web design experience at all. Genuine offer.

Yip pretty poor but I genuinely can't think of many folk that use it tbh considering our pretty impressive Twitter feed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 10p offer is amazing. Hope this and other recent ventures to get folk through the gates become a regular thing and pay off big time for Accies. Good to see the club actively trying to widen our appeal.

I'm not having a go here but it's actually laughable how tinpot Hamilton's website is.

Give me a hundred quid and a Sunday afternoon and I could put together a better effort and I don't have much web design experience at all. Genuine offer.

The design is not the best in the world but better than it was. I believe Gilbert who built and updates the site does so on a voluntary basis so he deserves credit for that, particularly the post match write up. The post match interviews are a good feature too.

Accies twitter feed though is the best thing about our online presence and beats most other clubs hands down.

The club would be crazy to turn down 2 million for Hendrie from West Ham when his contract is up in the summer and he can leave for nothing surely this cant be true.I think we should up the bid for Rory Loy to 50 grand and leave it at that if they refuse to let him go give young Brophy a chance.

Is that the left back that is nothing more than average and a fair inferior player to Easton?

Well played Accies, well played.

With only 5 months left on his contract too.

How much did we get for Stevie May again? :(

With only 5 months left on his contract too.

How much did we get for Stevie May again? :(

That's ridiculous. It's all being based on previous transfers. That said does Hendrie want to leave. That makes a difference too. May did, hence why we were forced over a barrell.

Wow hope this is true Hendrie is not a bad young player but is hugely overated I dont think he is worth anything near that figure West Ham are buying him based on his potential.Its a huge gamble on there part hoping he will develop into a player worth that kind of money.Great deal for accies :thumsup2

That's ridiculous. It's all being based on previous transfers. That said does Hendrie want to leave. That makes a difference too. May did, hence why we were forced over a barrell.

We were forced over a barrell because we kept delaying bloody contract talks and only got serious after his head had been turned.

£2 million + for a left back is ridiculously good busines for Accies though.

To the previous poster: Jane Lewis on twitter mentioned it.

Archived