will the pars see out the season

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Husband was apparently on £800 per week and that was deemed to be too much to offer him a new contract.

I have no idea if this is true or not.

I expect if he was on that he would have been made redundant by jackson. It's possible that's what he could earn once all bonuses were in place but I doubt it was his standard wage.

What do you think it is? Also for comparison what would you expect ayr's to be?

Our entire wage budget for the club for the year 12/13(players,lottery,admin staff etc) was £343,020. 18 Playing staff 10 Admin.From what we've been told the budget was cut last season.

We made £190K from the Rangers cup tie at Ibrox last season between gate receipts and TV money. This was ring-fenced to ensure we could remain full time this coming season if we didn't get promotion. If you add a wage budget that we have in place through season ticket sales, etc, I suspect the total figure will be around £300K or slightly higher maybe.

Nah, take them to the club. You won't listen to anyone here.

Had the chance to and absolutely bottled it. Like any bullshit talking fuckwit would do.

Why do people still respond to him again? I could probably have a good shot at predicting the next ten posts in a conversation with him as it's just the same shit every time.

96k for a years wages

gordie,you talk some pish

now please answer my 3 questions

and while you re at it,who owns east end park?

You've had these questions answered on several occasions. I'm not wasting any more time on you, you bullshit spreading shitebag of a keyboard warrior.

You're now on ignore (again).

Archived