whispers

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-signed:

Andy McQueen

New signing:

Sean Lothian (Sandy's)

lothian signed wi Edinburgh, hearing something happened wi registration and Edinburgh got there's in before Haddington had time to sort mistake, sneaky if u ask me!

lothian signed wi Edinburgh, hearing something happened wi registration and Edinburgh got there's in before Haddington had time to sort mistake, sneaky if u ask me!

It'll be an embarassing climbdown for the SFA to revoke his registration with Haddington then

Sneaky? ? A take it the boy signed a registration form wi Edinburgh

Sneaky? ? A take it the boy signed a registration form wi Edinburgh

signed wi haddy then changed his mind and wanted to sign wi Edinburgh seemingly, then when Edinburgh found out there was a mistake in his registration they sent a registration away for him before haddy could sort mistake, so i id say it was sneaky!

signed wi haddy then changed his mind and wanted to sign wi Edinburgh seemingly, then when Edinburgh found out there was a mistake in his registration they sent a registration away for him before haddy could sort mistake, so i id say it was sneaky!

How would Edinburgh find out there was a problem with his registration ?

Embarassing? To the SFA?

Doesn't that require Humility and Integrity?

Only if they acknowledged the error. It will still be embarassing if people know they can say yes and then turn round and say no when nothing material has changed

It wouldn't be the first time an amatuer player has had a multiple player Id on the sfa database. This in theory would allow both clubs to register the same player although the first registration would be the only valid one. Does this make sense?

How would Edinburgh find out there was a problem with his registration ?

The same wee bird is telling me that there was also a problem with Edinburgh's first submission for the player. Somehow, despite him being registered with Haddington, a second form was submitted :lol:

The same wee bird is telling me that there was also a problem with Edinburgh's first submission for the player. Somehow, despite him being registered with Haddington, a second form was submitted :lol:

Was Edinburgh's 1st form before or after Haddy forwarded theirs ?

I would say it's Haddington being sneaky then in that case. If the player had a change of heart before he was registered Haddington should ov just ripped up the registration form surely.

I would say it's Haddington being sneaky then in that case. If the player had a change of heart before he was registered Haddington should ov just ripped up the registration form surely.

If he'd told us, then we might well have...

he had a change of heart after he had signed and haddy were told he was registered, so na, I'd say it was sneaky by Edinburgh!

All I know is that we got a positive acknowledgement from the SFA when completing the online registration :unsure2:

I could have seen this happening if Harvey had taken his incompetent secretary with him from United but I thought the Hihi secretary would have been more in tune with registrations. The pantomime continues, wouldn't be surprised if they met in a cup

I could have seen this happening if Harvey had taken his incompetent secretary with him from United but I thought the Hihi secretary would have been more in tune with registrations. The pantomime continues, wouldn't be surprised if they met in a cup

I can't see how any secretary is at fault if the SFA are saying yes :blink:

Archived