West Transfer Thread

White Star

Aye but let's face it nobody really cares about the 1st division or a team that's not got a ground so away and make your own little pishy 1st division thread up please

We may be in the super first this season but at least in our time in the premier we have achieved more than just make up the numbers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye but let's face it nobody really cares about the 1st division or a team that's not got a ground so away and make your own little pishy 1st division thread up please

Let's face it pal it's a league your more than likely to an in sooner rather than later once again. Thing is cumnock used to be a big powerful club in the juniors now most people just feel sorry for you, ,constantly in your village neighbours shadow,the only times you are mentioned on here is if you get pumped off Talbot or when your in fighting rears it's head.. The super firsthas always been a league that has been well talked about get used to it.

Pollok, Largs and Rob Roy all have a bigger fan base than Cumnock. So more people care about it surely?

Let's face it pal it's a league your more than likely to an in sooner rather than later once again. Thing is cumnock used to be a big powerful club in the juniors now most people just feel sorry for you, ,constantly in your village neighbours shadow,the only times you are mentioned on here is if you get pumped off Talbot or when your in fighting rears it's head.. The super firsthas always been a league that has been well talked about get used to it.

we always have been and always will be a bigger club than rob Roy that's for certain ya rocket yous will be lucky to get out that 1st division this season Infact yous will be doing well not to get relegated

How not? Cumnock hardly bring anything to Newlandsfield and we always easily outnumber them away. Rob Roy and Largs always have decent crowds both home and away.

hate these debates,but no way can you count Largs as having a bigger regular support than Cumnock, only my opinion but I've seen both enough times over the years

Well your gonna say that since your messiah has came ' home ' .

That's up to them , i wouldn't expect them to want pollok to go up .

Somebody tell this cretin its a transfer thread for ALL TEAMS in ALL LEAGUES

:eek:

well I've watched all three playing for lok and that's my opinion

Jack d, Rob Roy Guy and Cjfcno1 in the same room together.......... Now that would be something !!!!!!!!

No problem as long as his carer keeps control of his reins.

Oh is R.Love still at cumnock ?

Archived