West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deal with him properly and he would simple :P

Oh Who is the Longmuir in your team ? did he come from amateur football by any chance? Big keeper from Colville Park ?

Very good shot-stopper, not the best with the ball at his feet but a steady keeper all in all. Did well for Bo'ness and Bathgate. Nice lad too, good signing for Pollok I think.

Was Carlo monti not having part of his wage payed previously by Greaves. Heard that he actually had a sponsorship with them and use to get boots before games? Any truth?? If so perhaps he has been given the same deal. Money I have heard been payed by pollock is only a percentage of what he is actually getting a week. Great signing for pollock and I'm sure he will score 30+ in that league for sure. Could be the difference

Monti defo has some sort of deal with somebody.

without talking cash to much he's easily on 250 a week and a wee job thrown in to top it off but hey pollok skint and the 1908 club funds it all haha.. Dressing room be up in arms again soon

without talking cash to much he's easily on 250 a week and a wee job thrown in to top it off but hey pollok skint and the 1908 club funds it all haha.. Dressing room be up in arms again soon

No chance, the person that caused that is now at your club ;)

Monti obviously wanted to play for us, get over it sign someone else. You'll need it with thug Moore up front can't be long till he gets sent off for his elbowing.

No chance, the person that caused that is now at your club ;)

Monti obviously wanted to play for us, get over it sign someone else. You'll need it with thug Moore up front can't be long till he gets sent off for his elbowing.

No bein bad but you sound like you have a chip on your shoulder

Glad everything is rosey in the garden

Mind you it was the same this time last season & we all know what happened next

Don't worry as ul soon have another reason to dislike us lol

No bein bad but you sound like you have a chip on your shoulder

Glad everything is rosey in the garden

Mind you it was the same this time last season & we all know what happened next

Don't worry as ul soon have another reason to dislike us lol

Don't have much against Kilbirnie tbh. Docco yes but that's a different matter. Just sick of all this Pollok are £££, just cause Monti signed for us instead. Don't Kilbirnie have their own fundraising club?

Probably a Scottish cup tie then :L

At least you don't sound bitter

see that's the petty answer mate!! The thing is I am not bitter. Just can't believe the nonsense from certain individuals that the 1908 club funding the big wages at your club.. Money talks in our game and like stated by myself loads I'd gladly take someone buying into club like you have. If it did happen I'd most certainly not deny it and like Jackd I'd most certainly not be telling lies constantly on a forum when folk at your football club with far more knowledge let us guys at other clubs know stuf. All the best with your new season lads. Dressing room be fun when half told to take wage cut and others get top dollar

So Pollok still carry a large travelling support? You reckon many will come along for the pre season game on Saturday at Wishaw?

Yeah still have a decent away support. However it is pre season in the middle of school holidays /Glasgow fair so not sure how many we will take to an away friendly.

I am working so I know I won't be there!!!

So Pollok still carry a large travelling support? You reckon many will come along for the pre season game on Saturday at Wishaw?

I'm coming, and I've spoken to quite a few others. Think we'll bring a decent crowd. How close is the stadium to the train station?

Don't have much against Kilbirnie tbh. Docco yes but that's a different matter. Just sick of all this Pollok are £££, just cause Monti signed for us instead. Don't Kilbirnie have their own fundraising club?

Probably a Scottish cup tie then :L

Have our 1901 club that's been going . Not sure how many we have in it though

see that's the petty answer mate!! The thing is I am not bitter. Just can't believe the nonsense from certain individuals that the 1908 club funding the big wages at your club.. Money talks in our game and like stated by myself loads I'd gladly take someone buying into club like you have. If it did happen I'd most certainly not deny it and like Jackd I'd most certainly not be telling lies constantly on a forum when folk at your football club with far more knowledge let us guys at other clubs know stuf. All the best with your new season lads. Dressing room be fun when half told to take wage cut and others get top dollar

1908 club brings in around £600 a month. Still have one of the biggest attendances in the Juniors, and have decent sponsors like Greaves NCA, D&D, etc. I don't see what's so hard to understand about it? We don't have some sugar Daddy, but a hell of a lot of people contribute via the 1908 club and it helps a lot.

Archived