West Transfer Thread

White Star

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why ? There was no fall-out, we never wanted him to leave, so why not welcome him back ?

But the player wanted to leave 4-5 games in to a league campaign because he wasn't playing regularly.

Not a knock on the lad just my opinion and I am by no means a manager.

The lad impressed me any time I seen him play against the Port for Cambuslang.

But the player wanted to leave 4-5 games in to a league campaign because he wasn't playing regularly.

Messi had made 6 appearances in the 8 games this season up to him asking to be transfer listed. After the club reluctantly agreed to listen to offers, he missed the game v Shettleston, then he was back available again for Saturday's match v Pollok. I suspect there were things going on in his head that we don't need to know about, and he just had to work them out for himself. We're very pleased to have him available again.

The boy did the same with us . Ability to play at top level junior but doesn't look like he has it mentally to make the most out of his ability. As i said and i could be wrong , wouldn't big big shock if he handed in another transfer request and eventually ended up at ek thistle or camby. Boy has ability though as i said no doubt.

Messi had made 6 appearances in the 8 games this season up to him asking to be transfer listed. After the club reluctantly agreed to listen to offers, he missed the game v Shettleston, then he was back available again for Saturday's match v Pollok. I suspect there were things going on in his head that we don't need to know about, and he just had to work them out for himself. We're very pleased to have him available again.

Sorry mate I just thought it was through not getting a game, should've checked the facts :)

All the best to the boy.

Can any of the talbot fans tell us anything about the boy armour who is joining us on loan?

He's just a young lad. Plays as a striker/attacking midfielder. He hasn't had much of a look in at Talbot with the odd sub appearance or start in minor cup ties. The times I have seen him he has been solid enough without catching the eye.

He was on loan at Kilwinning last season so their fans might have a better idea what he is like playing regularly.

I think Mark Armour only played a couple of games at Kilwinning before taken ill.

The lads best position is playing wide mid good crosser of the ball and quick will do well at Maybole.

Look forward to seeing him in action then. Cheers

Wonder what happened there then? He was supposed to be the next big thing at Ayr, then he wasn't playing, then out on loan now freed.

Not good enough? Or poor attitude?

neither, just needs to play games, Tucker I`m sure will bring out the best in the wee man.

what he does need to realise though is that it`s not going to be easy and he will be required to do more than what we have seen from him previously.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived