Rangers sign Darren McGregor

LOL at the hypocrasy of dave and his need for proof of wages depending entirely on whether the figure looks bad for Rangers or not.

At least it's different fropm those who decide whether they think we're a new club based on whatever could possibly be worst for us.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at the hypocrasy of dave and his need for proof of wages depending entirely on whether the figure looks bad for Rangers or not.

I think 'need' is a bit strong.

And it's not in relation to what I think looks bad for rangers, or not. It's what I think is plausible or not.

I don't think you could have misunderstood me more in your post. But thanks for the critique.

I think 'need' is a bit strong.

And it's not in relation to what I think looks bad for rangers, or not. It's what I think is plausible or not.

I don't think you could have misunderstood me more in your post. But thanks for the critique.

What does your source within the walls of Ibrox Stadium have to say about it, Dave?

Kenny Miller has consistently moved to the club that offers him the best financial deal, he was on around £12k a week in Canada, I'd be astounded if he was on less that half of that

Kenny's worth every penny of 12k in fact you should pay him at least 20k a week, Go on you know he's worth it.

• 4 months later...

Mind when you's all used to rave about Mohsni after he scored a few against some part-time mob?

If eh could cut out the nonsense and concentrate on the game he could be a good defender. A better manager would be working with him.

• 1 year later...

Archived