Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touch of class from Lochee yesterday handing a bottle of champagne to one of the Kelty players at the end of the game even though they will obviously be spewing from their own point of view.

Well done to the Kelty team, first fife team to win the super league and a fantastic turnaround from last year. I think it's 14 new players brought in and have gelled well together in a short space of time.

Congratulations from everyone at Thomson park on winning the super league,as a club we are devastated to be relegated,I hope we can regroup and become a super league club again, I would think any one who was at the game yesterday could see how well run our

Club is . Great atmosphere with over 500 spectators at the game, we spoke to Tom and Conrad after the game and they both said

that we would be a big loss to the league.

Congratulations from everyone at Thomson park on winning the super league,as a club we are devastated to be relegated,I hope we can regroup and become a super league club again, I would think any one who was at the game yesterday could see how well run our

Club is . Great atmosphere with over 500 spectators at the game, we spoke to Tom and Conrad after the game and they both said

that we would be a big loss to the league.

Many thanks,good luck for next season.

Well done Kelty on winning the League. A particular congratulations to Roger Duffin. I remember interviewing him after the Bo'ness League Championship wins and I'm sure he will be delighted to be a three times winner. Enjoy the Scottish next season. Great pictures as well

Have to admire how Kelty have went about there business after winning the superleague, there hasnt been a quote since 19th May, noone has come on and gloated in anyway, just enjoyed there success privately.

Either that or they are still pished lol, and may come on when sobered up.

Yes been quiet on here but as iv stated here before we are quite a humble club as you know, most village teams are, fans of other clubs and sometimes management (Gilberts Fridge linking players with Kelty to get them out the club) keep this forum going regularly with their joys, rants, raves, digging players/managers out and reactions to defeats or wins, it's great for a neutral.

Wee update for you though Tam and the management spent all day yesterday planning for pre season and strengthening the squad, we are ahead of the game in terms of our short and long term plans for the club and we will strengthen again in the summer as we look to continue our success.

Mark Morrison signed a new deal yesterday too.

Was made up hearing that Mark Morrison had signed on for Kelty Hearts again yesterday, great bit of business by the management team, always gives of his best for the club & a very popular player with the support because of that.

Aye good player with great attitude.

Seems to be a great atmosphere about the place even before season started.

Will astro pitch be available for start of season ?.

Should be ready for end of August start of September all going well mate, work is meant to start the 1st week or 2 in June.

Archived