Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Good to see Tam Courts not hanging

about and building for defence of the title.Seems like there will be a move with John Ovenstone of Linlithgow heading to Kelty.Guys local,Smiths killing possibly the best centre half in the east,for the guys sake hope Linlthgow aren't hard to deal with

wouldn't want to walk it too often lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in your hands now guys nitten done a great favour in what was an entertaining game with nitten leading 2-0 with about 20 mins played....Bo'ness came out after the break and got one back then later in the half they hit a screamer to bring it level then the keeper stupidly gets sent off.....nitten then score in the dying mins....come on kelty take advantage and finish it off guys

Took a wee while to settle into the match against Camelon Juniors today.

Was a good professional performance from Kelty Hearts once they did however, with 2 cracking goals from Paul Currie & Scott Dalziel, two lads our management team picked up in January.

Well done today and best of luck at Lochee Utd next week.

Come on,who's kidding who,it's wrapped up and deservedly so.

Wingy there is not a lot between the sides in this league on any given day m8, been saying this all season, the gap is simply down to consistency.

On their day Lochee Utd can beat any side, even those near the top end if they are off it for any reason, remember they put 5 past Bo`ness earlier in the campaign.

Scott Dalziel was head and shoulders above anyone else on the park today. Cracking display. Well played Kelty!

Garry Leighton was my motm thought he was immense today but he has been all season and he is not even a natural left back but well done to the whole squad over the course of the season

Garry Leighton was my motm thought he was immense today but he has been all season and he is not even a natural left back but well done to the whole squad over the course of the season

Thought Paul Currie & Scott Dalziel did a great job for the Hearts today but would`nt disagree with anyone`s choice for motm as more than a few of the lads stepped up to the mark again.

Its no been easy for them to lead the league as they have done for nearly all of the season.

Only one week or thereabouts where the Star took us out of top position, the lads have been there for all to shoot at from day 1.

If team Kelty manage to get this done next week at Lochee it will be an achievement the players / staff and everyone connected with the club will be able to look back on.

Knowing the mentality of the boys at the helm however they will only see it as the beginning, where standards have been set and must be improved upon.

Kelty will win the league afore next saturday. Lithgy and Boness will both drop points in midweek games

Lithgae have fauldhouse on Monday and Bonnyrigg on Wednesday so two difficult games and I'm in same mind as yourself I think they will slip up somewhere along the line next week

Right so just kelty lithgae and boness cant see them slipping up against lochee i was thibking kelty had 61

Think a draw is good enough for kelty next week however it could be won of lithgae drop point from two difficult games in midweek

Archived